Reviews for Going Through Them Like Condoms
kyugan chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
regenerative cells?
...
Is Nozomu an Immortal or something?
then again it would explain a lot...
Crosshair chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Hmm. You have to wonder, is Mahora prepared for fran or is Fran prepared for Mahora?

I'd like to think that Mahora would win.
signorUebelst chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
nice little oneshot (for now)

and I love the ending

maybe you can write a sequel that would be nice

lets say having it set at the beginning of magister negi magi and have victoria act all suspicious of negi or something

its your decision

anyway good FF
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
lol poor Veronica. It's not her fault this always happens XD
Dimensionist chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
'You know the series is a bit messed up when the deadly assassin, no-compunctions-about-killing sister is less scary than the 'friend-to-all-living-things', altruistic, friendly, life-is-precious love freak sister.'

That's kind of the thing, isn't it? 'Life is precious' is Fran's motto, but she doesn't care what FORM the life is in - as long as her patient lives, and can be considered in some weird way to have his/her desires satisfied ... well, for her, that's a success.

Plus, unlike Veronica, who's actually semi-normal outside of the whole 'genetically enhanced assassin' thing, Fran has no sense of social interactions, no restraint, no sense of medical ethics, no sense of selfpreservation, and seemingly no common sense when it comes to deciding what she should and shouldn't work on.

That said, her character's delightfully entertaining, and the series is fun to read.;)

As for the story itself ... an amusing one-shot, though I hope, given your apparent familiarity with Franken Fran, that you'd write more stories with this series included, given how few there are on (Three - including crossovers, ad this fic!)

Looking forward to your further work.
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
lolz. have you considered using monster high from Rosariovampire?
Sereg5 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
As I said at TVTropes, this really does look like it came out of an episode of SZS, so well done. Very funny.
For Spite chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Well, it was a nice bit of fluff and I always love seeing more Franken Fran fanfiction, it's seriously under-appreciated. It was amusing, though short and not as great as some of your best stuff. The Undynamic Entry was probably the funniest part, but sadly, it could have applied to almost any character entering the Zetsubo-sensei class unnoticed rather than being Veronica specific. The idea that Itoshiki has regenerative cells that keep him from dying was perfect for this crossover, though. The universe really does hate him.

That said... "Veronica is hotter than Fran"? I always thought she looked kind of boyish really or at least way too young. I don't know maybe it's just me, I found the most physically attractive of the sisters was Gavril, when she was in her most human looking form, since she actually looks like a well-developed adult woman. Mind you that attractiveness decreases when she fully transforms into a dog thing. Come to think of it she seems to be the one that functions best in society, too, judging by when she was a teacher.

Wait, did you mean hotter or less scary? Those are entirely unrelated things that your author's note seems to equate. Because Hotness ranks Veronica Fran Gavril but scariness is Veronica Gavril Fran. Or did you mean the cutest? Many people classify 'cute' and 'hot' under different scales. Cuteness might go Veronica Fran Gavril.

Okay, I think I've spent way more time evaluating your two sentence author's note than your story. I suppose it's because the story, while enjoyable, is pretty straightforward and good but not excellent whereas the author's note gives me things to pick at. Also, I'm extremely sleep deprived, which tends to cause extra nonsensical rambling, so if this whole thing is just a giant mishmash of annoying gibberish, I apologize.
korrd chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Loved it. I would like to see her reaction to her class in Mahora though.
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
After reading this I decided to read Franken Fran, as it was also mentioned in this other great fanfic. I got to chapter 14 and realized that yes, the killing sister is not nearly as freaking scary.
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Cool! Nice work as usual.