Reviews for For Luck
Lily chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
Keep up with this fantastic work
I'm amazed how well you do the interaction between the characters!
I'm serious.. from all the trigun's fanfic that I've ever read this one is the best!

And the Mery and Vash interactions? Fantastic, simply FANTASTIC
I can't wait to read more!
D-Watson chapter 39 . 2/17/2013
An update already? Awesome.

Figures that Vash would find a way to blame this on himself. He's right, though; without Knives, he really is all alone in the long run, isn't he? Oh, and I don't know whether this is intentional or not, but I like how Knives' ultimate sacrifice in this story somewhat mirrors what he did for Vash at the end of the manga.

Anyway, looking forward to more, as usual!
soopahdope chapter 39 . 2/12/2013
Omgaaah such a fast update!
And an excellent chapter; it was so adorable!
Thanks can't wait for the next one!
Darikiema chapter 39 . 2/12/2013
Another one already? Wow.
This was such a good chapter. A lot was said that made Vash wake up and get better, without it being too mushy like most stories. I like how Meryl was able to sooth him. Loved the tissue issue. lol
Hope to read more from you soon! :)
soopahdope chapter 38 . 2/10/2013
Yaaay you posted another one!
To think somebody got Vash's reward...
Can't wait to see what he'll do now that he's a free man.
Please update soon I love this story!
Darikiema chapter 38 . 2/10/2013
Aw, poor Vash. To have his brother taken like that. I hope that Meryl and Millie can keep him out of the depression. And woohoo for Kim and Christian! Looking forward to your next chapter!
D-Watson chapter 38 . 2/9/2013
The ending to this chapter feels kind of... abrupt, I guess is the word I'm looking for? Or maybe that's just me being impatient for more. I was expecting an Inepril scenario, with the award going to the entire town, but this is more interesting, in a way. What the heck does a decent person do with 60 billion bucks, anyway? Though, I'd worry that a transfer of such a huge amount of money to a private account in some nowhere little town might end up attracting some unwanted attention!

Oh, well. Glad to see Vash's current state is only similar and not identical to his post-Legato suicidal depression. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Darikiema chapter 37 . 1/14/2013
Oh I knew it! It figures Knives would die. That's fine with me though, since it didn't seem as though he could be rehabilitated. Good job! Can't wait to see how Vash is handling things. _
soopahdope chapter 37 . 1/13/2013
D: ! Knives! :((
Please update soon!
D-Watson chapter 37 . 1/12/2013
I did not expect the identity swap thing, very clever! Short chapter, but it did clear up the confusion the last one left me with. Of course, what I really want to know is what happens to our heroes from this point on :)

Also, this is pretty much the only redemption I can see from anime!Knives. Can't wait for the next installment!
IsleofSolitude chapter 37 . 1/12/2013
Knives! Y_Y But I'm glad Vash is alive.
Darikiema chapter 36 . 1/4/2013
I love this story. Granted, some of the chapters are rather short, but think that only adds to the stories charm. I'm dying to know what happens!
D-Watson chapter 36 . 12/29/2012
Uhh, I'm a bit confused. Knives is dead? Who's the guy Christian swiss-cheese'd? It's entirely possible that I'm missing something because my concentration is usually kind of low at this hour, in which case I apologize for the stupid questions. But if what happened is what I think what happened, well... the aftermath should be very interesting. Looking forwards to the next update.
D-Watson chapter 33 . 12/29/2012
I've not read many Trigun fics that deal with the living arrangement the anime apparently left us with, but this is the first one I've read where Meryl openly admits to hating Knives (which, I think, is a perfectly reasonable reaction coming from her). Also, I rather like your treatment of Knives. Much as I'm a sucker for villain rehabilitation in storytelling, I just don't see anime Knives ever becoming anything more than his hateful and murderous self. Manga Knives, yeah, maybe, but not the anime one. Anyway, onwards!
D-Watson chapter 27 . 12/24/2012
Still loving this. The fight scene was very Trigun and very Vash. And I just love how Millie asks for a pink umbrella in her fruit punch. Adorable details!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »