Reviews for Reasons to Object
Rose Diva chapter 6 . 10/18
this was a killer story love the drama and always crazy vlad hope I see more of your work
Ectolilly chapter 1 . 9/26
This is my second time reading this, but I wanted to say just how good I think your writing is. The subtle way you hint at past events and emotions without giving too much away is something had to come by. And you capture all the characters voices so well- especially Vlad'd who I think is one of the hardest to write.
Zaqhirix Cheshire chapter 5 . 8/19
I fell off my bed laughing at Sam and Tucker's conversation antics XDDDDDDDD
KimiruMai chapter 6 . 5/18
Vlad you sneaky bastard

I loved this~ Wonderfully written, and you captured Vlad very well.
YouAreOneTwistedCherri chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Okay,not even kidding about this is one of the most well written Danny/Vlad fanfics I've ever ,this is Top Five material.
Kurononaka78 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Hello Renka,

Just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying this story so far. It's not just wham bam then it's over. As I read I enjoying being able to look into Danny's feelings and see where he's going next. I'm in a relationship with a guy that reminds me a lot of Vlad. While he loves me, he has no problem with doing what needs to be done to get what he wants. It's frustrating at times, but the love and concern definitely makes up for it. And like Danny, measuring the benefits with the consequences can be a daunting task!

Keep up the good work, I hope to read more stories like this from you!

oblivion9032 chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Fantastic story! One of the best ones I've read about these two.
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
maltese chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
Nice story! I really liked it! I'm not surprised (at all) when Vlad said that Charlotte was just acting.

Hey, I expected it.

Again, lovely story. Thanks for writing this, you're a definite add to my authors list!
Qu33rzi chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
kittycat5261 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
It so cute! ~ this is my first time reading a Vlad/Danny story, and I'm really glad it was yours. . any hopes on writing the sequel soon? Im really exited and can't wait to sees everyone's reactions. (that's always been my favourite part of stories, probably why I like coming out story's so much xD)

Only thing, be careful with the present/past tence. I noticed it got a little wonky in some parts. but that's pretty normal, it's usually hard to write in present tense, mostly because people don't actually speak with it very often.
inkydots chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
AH! Well I just finished reading your wonderful fic, and I must say that it was amazing. I fell in love with it beacuse your fic was so much different than most VladxDanny fics, honestly. I could keep rambling for hours about everything I loved about it. I sincerely hope you do a sequel and I wish you all the luck in the world with your novel. :)
Tsuki107 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Wow...Amazing story!

Such a sweet, and cute, yet manipulative and possessive relationship! I think I just fell in love with this pairing all over again!

I really like how everyone's characterizations are so accurate and your plot is extremely original.

I really cannot wait for the sequel and I am really looking foward to reading how everyone, from Danny's parents to the media, will react to them being together.

...And hopefully they get married somewhere in the near future? :)

Once again, brilliant story!

Happy holidays!

pinksamurai1014 chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
I could so see Vladdie planning something like that and manipulating Danny in order to get him. So good work ! Charlotte was a good partner in business and if she could see that he loved someone and understood that and wanted to help in getting the two together than she's ok in my book. Ta aswome can't wait for the sequel

Rubble chapter 6 . 11/28/2011

Seriously, your characterization and the dialouge and EVERYTHING

Oh man. I just. You have no idea but there's this little bubble of fuzzies in my chest wriggling about and sdfgnadfgadfg

I have no more words. Just. Thank you for this. So much. (heartheartheartheartttt)