Reviews for Predators
LadyDragonsblood chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Well after picking my jaw up off the floor...

Hey I wasn't complaining I was WHINING! BIG DIFFERENCE!

but hey, it kinda follows my made up conclusion...

but I do think this made a HUGE difference, and I thank you for it profusely!

I like my blond happy!

Bows to you!
waldron82 chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Loved it. Just found this today. John was so fun in this story and love how Randy turned out to be less of a creeper and more of an all around nice guy. Ending was cute with the picture. I loved the whole thing.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Okayyyyyyyy , After changing my pants from having wet them from the excitement of seeing a new chapter to this story...now I am wondering...you mean...THE end or the END of the chapter?

You can't mean it's the end of the story? pleaseeeeeeeeee! I must have more of this...I need to know what happened!

Randy now actually cares about Adam...and...and...well...Jay is just ...ROTTEN to do that to his husband! What Adam did was by accident (yeah blackdmailed accident) what Jay did was deliberate, and so so wrong.

PLEASE MORE PLEASE!

But THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY WITH THIS CHAPTER! Not enough Adam lately...we need more. By the way...We are going to be starting a new co written story soon...it will take place in a prison...yeah there will be Centon, but you can skip those parts if you are still so against them...the Adam bits will be TERRIFFIC!
Reby'Sky chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
I'm begging you...PLEASE continue this story...I'm dying to see what happens!
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
Evil little tease for where you left this, LOL.

I can't wait to read what happens next!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
hey, I had to manage some time for this! Good God your writing it again & I'm delighted. Its taking a different turn than I expected & its a nice touch.

A good follow up chapter. Adam is totally miserable & understandable. The change in Randy's behavior...it was written well. Kinda show you he's not an asshole. Cena is still wonderful in this fic. Just like I see him at that age & time.

Wow...Now Randy has reached Jay. It seem like Jay doesn't know this is the same student Adam was talking about & he wouldnt be so pleasant when he finds out.

Anyways, good job! Waiting for more! thanks!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
First of all YAY for the new chapter.

That was unexpected on Randy's part, at least he seems to care that he hurt Adam and threatened his marriage...I am pleasently surprised by that, and I wonder if it is going to come back and bite me in the butt later.

I am VERY curious as to what Randy is going to say...after all he is the bosses son.

I am glad that Adam showed some spirit to Randy ... shows he isn't completely given up on the inside.

Loved it very much and thank you for the new chapter!

Update again soon please?
JoMoFan-spot chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Yay for an update...I almost gave up on this, lol.

I really loved this chapter. To Randy's credit, I expected him to demand more than just a kiss, but I'm sure he's not done yet w/ his black mailing. Poor Adam must have been embarrassed.

Jay gotta understand. Its partially his fault. It was his phone Randy got a hold on. Adam has to tell him & let him know about the kiss. But I think the guilt is from the fact that Adam found comfort in that kiss w/ Randy. That is what's gonna bother him.

Trish is such a sweet friend.

I hope there's a next chapter! Its turning into a very interesting situation. & I'll love to read more!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Ok...after I did the happy happy joy joy dance for fifteen minutes I was finally able to calm myself enough to read it...THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU...you were right I AM VERY HAPPY!

Awwww I bet the baby looked pretty all dressed up for his JayJay...but...yes Jason actually being married means you DON'T get to flirt! Shame on you.

Adam was "forced" into his situation, but I just KNEW he would feel something when Randy finally found away to make him kiss him...

Trish is a good friend...she should have been a little more upset about the teacher kissing the student...but I guess friendship first!

Jay should know the truth, but I will guarentee you he won't take it that way...that Adam was forced into it...men are so STUPID that way! All I can see is heartache on the horizon for our blond baby...

THANK YOU FOR UPDATING THIS...been waiting a LONG LONG TIME!

I HOPE there will be more to come soon

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Haha, Me & muses are not at all sworry for our misbehave ;P Just so you know.

I LOVE the couple drama! Adam is being a little uptight here, but I can see Jay is suffocating him.

Whoopps..He totally said the wrong thing..totally at the wrong time..For some reason, I am fucking LOVING Jay's personality in this fic. The way he's written.

Aww aren't Trish & Amy utterly sweet? I love how Amy is this all tough image yet gentle inside.

YOU STUPID JAY! Although, he's only being careless...Not really intentionally bad. But problems surely are starting to appear rapidly for the once happily married E&C.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Ohhh-Randy's Dad just HAD to be Jay's boss to make things messy...The pic drama is keeping me curious!

Man...Poor Adam got hurt...Randy's anger although is a huge turn on, but..well, what can I say? He's young blood.
M.j's place chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
so i totaly dont see jay and heath working together will be a good thing,really good chapter!update soon! pretty please:):):)
LadyDragonsblood chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
ok I guess I have to admit my dirty little secret...I have always found Heath to be adorable, but never said it outloud before...and JASON RESO! HOW DARE YOU! YOU DO NOT HURT THE BLOND BABY LIKE THAT! Or this old DRAGON will come BEAT YOUR ASS!

Ok...got my Jason anger out...sorry for the yelling oh, and I took voice lessons for 20 years, I KNOW how to yell, compared to me and Me Vickki? Vickki is VERY quiet. I always thought "I need to teach that woman how to scream," I bet I could have tripled her volume. Besides the point LOL my mind tends to wander.

Loved the chapter and I like the dynamic of Adam's bestfriends being girls, it adds to his girlishness, but even though he tends to be girlish, make no mistakes, Adam is ALL man!

I can't wait to see how this develops, this is a REALLY great story, told really really well. Thanks!
M.j's place chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
OOH!can't wait to find out what the picture is!:):):):)
jadeMK11 chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
hi again! great chapter! oh damn! Randy's in deep shit!