Reviews for Set Fire to the Rain
Princess of the Waves chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Who was that bot
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Poor Sunny, my heart is bleeding for you! But at least you have Ratchet, thank Primus for that! *sobs*
Lithium223 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is such a bittersweet story. Sad that Sunny got cheated on but sweet that Ratchet was there to comfort him.

I like to think the lover was Jazz or Bluestreak. They're both likable and I can see them being promiscuos. Keep up the good work
the insane one of another mind chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
that was really well written. please make a sequel of some sort. it was really good, i could feel how the characters were feeling.
Huntress Under Seige chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
OMGGGGGG LOVED THIS!

The angst and comfort levels added to a sour-y fluffy story...or maybe that's just me..idk...

3 Huntress
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
3 aww, bittersweet...
Sideslip chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
*feeds the bunnies carrots then runs and hides*

Lots of feeling with Sunstreaker which is well done.

I'm not too worried about who the lover was - far more important that Ratchet was there to comfort the warrior. Glad that Sunstreaker realizes that someone really does care...
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
That was a really great story loved it.
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
GO RATCHET! Awww poor Sunny! I bet Sides is going to maul that mech! Can't wait to see that XP
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Awesome story, but i feel bad for sunny!

and ratchet is such a good mech! ;D
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Very interesting story, please continue!
moonlightbeam305 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Awww . that was really sweet
Daenerys Starcatcher chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Can I blame it on Tracks? He's an arrogant ass, more than cold enough to play Sunny and then take his pleasure elsewhere. It's not like Sunstreaker would just choose anybot, anyway; his standards are high, high, high if it's to be anyone but his own twin or Ratchet.

I wanna give Sunny a hug, here. Very well written, Darkeyes, as usual. :)
Fianna9 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Interesting, there are several possibilities for a betrayer based on normal fandom characteristics (Smokescreen and Tracks are high probabilities), but I think I like Ratchet's reaction the best.
Katea-Nui chapter 1 . 9/16/2011