Reviews for Few and Far Between
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 8/11
This has managed to be even sweeter than the last, if that was possible
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
I love your portrayal of their friendship!
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This piece is beautifully written. It does justice to Minerva's friendships with both Dumbledore and Pomona. I love the quote about the calendar.

Do you think Pomona was a student of Minerva's before she became a Professor or do you think she was older than Minerva?
sammyfish chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Nice stuff.
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
OK, third of your stories in a row - I start to get addicted xD

It was great! The quote about friendship Albus says is one of my favorite)

And having such a friend would be really awesome, you're right)

Thanks for writing!)
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Aww.. They are cute! :) btw, can I ask you a permission? I like your quote, “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar”. Can I post it in my Twitter?
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is just... adorable. That quote about friends and calendars is my new favourite :).
The Hapless Quill chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Another fantastic piece Lucy. You wrote Pomona's grief to an ace, and that's the least of my compliments for you. I always thought that Pomona would blame herself for Cedric's death, ss many do in situations mutual to her own. I adore the friendship you have created between Minerva and Pomona; they have many things similar between them and strangely I never considered them to be friends. However, in your words it makes perfect sense and I feel almost foolish for not filtering it before. The facts from Pottermore was a great touch, also. My eyes now hurt from squinting! Overall, this was a lovely piece and you wrote it to perfection. Well done!

About the authors note; don't we all? As you are obviously a few years older than myself, I hope the devoted friends and marriage works out for you.
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Oh, these teacher friendship fics. Please never stop. They warm my heart.
hrgirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Once again, Lucy, that was lovely!
Twigglet25 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
'totally awesome' :D loved it, although it was so sad when you mention Elphinstone (did you cry? I did) anyway, fabulous as always xx
skarphai chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
'I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.'

So true! :D You are my favourite fanfiction author ever, and I love you to pieces. Honestly, this is soooo good!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
A very nice friendship piece. I like how you combined both Minerva's friendship with Pomona and with Dumbledore, and the little details about the Order, like Mrs. Figg. Wow, was that a shock when reading OotP! I'm totally stealing your calendar quote; it's much better than the one I usually use. I met the best friends of my life when I was your age, and we're still best friends almost twenty years later (and now you know how old I am. [sigh]). Keep your eyes and your heart open, sometimes people surprise you.

Can't wait to see the "surprise" one!
songbook chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This made me feel all happy and fluttery inside. I love Minerva, and this was so wonderrully written. Friendship is such a blessed thing and this piece was true to the theme. And I personally loved the Pottermore information you included.