Reviews for Few and Far Between
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
I love your portrayal of their friendship!
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This piece is beautifully written. It does justice to Minerva's friendships with both Dumbledore and Pomona. I love the quote about the calendar.

Do you think Pomona was a student of Minerva's before she became a Professor or do you think she was older than Minerva?
sammyfish chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Nice stuff.
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
OK, third of your stories in a row - I start to get addicted xD

It was great! The quote about friendship Albus says is one of my favorite)

And having such a friend would be really awesome, you're right)

Thanks for writing!)
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Aww.. They are cute! :) btw, can I ask you a permission? I like your quote, “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar”. Can I post it in my Twitter?
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is just... adorable. That quote about friends and calendars is my new favourite :).
The Hapless Quill chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Another fantastic piece Lucy. You wrote Pomona's grief to an ace, and that's the least of my compliments for you. I always thought that Pomona would blame herself for Cedric's death, ss many do in situations mutual to her own. I adore the friendship you have created between Minerva and Pomona; they have many things similar between them and strangely I never considered them to be friends. However, in your words it makes perfect sense and I feel almost foolish for not filtering it before. The facts from Pottermore was a great touch, also. My eyes now hurt from squinting! Overall, this was a lovely piece and you wrote it to perfection. Well done!

About the authors note; don't we all? As you are obviously a few years older than myself, I hope the devoted friends and marriage works out for you.
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Oh, these teacher friendship fics. Please never stop. They warm my heart.
hrgirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Once again, Lucy, that was lovely!
Twigglet25 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
'totally awesome' :D loved it, although it was so sad when you mention Elphinstone (did you cry? I did) anyway, fabulous as always xx
PrincessShittyKnees chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
'I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.'

So true! :D You are my favourite fanfiction author ever, and I love you to pieces. Honestly, this is soooo good!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
A very nice friendship piece. I like how you combined both Minerva's friendship with Pomona and with Dumbledore, and the little details about the Order, like Mrs. Figg. Wow, was that a shock when reading OotP! I'm totally stealing your calendar quote; it's much better than the one I usually use. I met the best friends of my life when I was your age, and we're still best friends almost twenty years later (and now you know how old I am. [sigh]). Keep your eyes and your heart open, sometimes people surprise you.

Can't wait to see the "surprise" one!
songbook chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This made me feel all happy and fluttery inside. I love Minerva, and this was so wonderrully written. Friendship is such a blessed thing and this piece was true to the theme. And I personally loved the Pottermore information you included.
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I never really thought of how it must have been for Professor Sprout, I mean, I realized it, but didn't really imagine it or what it would look like. That's probably one of the reasons that you're writing is so great, you write about situations that I don't even realize happen. And of course, as always, I could totally see this happening in their lives. Although it is kinda hard for me to imagine McGonagall acting so emotional and open. Never really thought of her personal life, another thing you've opened up to me with this :) And yes I do agree that having a friend like that really would be amazing.