Reviews for Something In The Wind
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/22
wow that was heavy, I'm crying as if it really happened as if the characters were real people very beautifully written I can't believe I'm still crying. Wow that hurts so much. Love my boys and this is terrible.
Mrs. Agget chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Incredible.

Penny
Amy494walker chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was haunting (no pun intended :P) and beautiful. You just know that Morgan would be totally heartbroken if Reid ever died for him and you captured that wonderfully :D
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh, this made me cry so...
Alex chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Extremely well written and very moving. I thought you did a superb job (especially in such a small amount of words). Keep the stories coming; I'm a huge fan :)
spencerswifey chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Can I say that this made me bawl? No? Dang it. Well too bad. I cried my eyes out! This is amazing! I loved it. Real tear pusher :(
pequish8 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
it's so pretty, like all your writings. thanks for sharing your little thing with us! Never stop writing :)
Prongs3345 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh my goodness. My heart physically hurts from just reading that first page. It was really beautiful and in character. Please continue!
sweetondean chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
You should keep going. I want to know whatbhappens next. :)
OkamiMars chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
You know how to convey raw emotions through your words, my friend. The angst, the aching, the regret... Good story! Now I kind of want to read the scene where Reid dies, haha.
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
loved it so very sweet!
lastbloom chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I sense there's something in the wind that feels like tragedy at hand, and though I'd like to stand by him, can't shake this feeling that I have. - Sally's song.

Almost as soon as I started reading this that song popped into my head xD great story :D