Reviews for Deafening Silence
midsummernight94 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This was brilliant, perfect, amazing...I really can't think of any more words to describe this fanfiction. It was truly awe inspiring.
Mel chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow, very, very impressive, stop on and sets up Loki's mindset for the Avengers to perfection.
Crosslit.Heavens chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I really liked this one-shot. It was very interesting, and, I think, very true to character. After falling from the Bifrost, I think Loki would be very overwhelmed by emotion, just as you depicted him. And nice job wrapping up the ending, which would definitely lead him forward into who he becomes. Nice fic!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
*sniff, sniff* Poor Loki. :'(
Teres chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow! this is fantastic! This is like the best lead-in into Avengers... I mean, from what it looks like they're going to do with Loki, this totally feels like what would be going through his head. Changing him and shaping him into whatever Avengers has in store for his character.

I do think you did Loki justice in this one-shot, don't worry! This certainly is a great transition between a mourning, still-clinging-to-hope Loki into a stark, raving mad Loki.
Frisk chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was extremely well done. I personally can attest that late-night drabbles can turn into brilliant writing, and this is certainly one of those cases. Your sense of the character is spot-on, and it is obvious that you really get what Loki has gone through and what is in store for him. Thank you for this wonderful read, and keep up the good work!
Berylium chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow, this is really a poignant scene and really closet how I've imaging things being. Ah, the bitterness in Loki's heart that will lead him on an ever darkening path - well done!