Reviews for Doomed Salvation
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Man when I came across this I thought 'what the heck' and decided to take a look at it.
After reading this, it really made me think and feel sorry for these two.
Good story.
Is there a chance that you could continue it and in there Mamoru decides to screw destiny and be with Ikuko, leading to a happy ending. You could make it happen since for all intents and purposes, you are God in that realm.
SmileRen chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Even though I'm usually against the idea of Mamoru sleeping with any woman besides Usagi, I actually feel some love for this pairing that I never even considered. And it wasn't just Mamoru or Ikuko looking for a quick f***, there was a genuine reason as to why they do what they do and that they both have the humanity and compassion to feel guilty. Not everyone is even close to that.

Its sad that as Usagi slowly grows into her destiny, those who simply cannot keep up with that growth are left behind. Ikuko, Shingo and Naru are just a few examples of this.
Revolving Dragunov chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Wow I really liked this story. This is my first time seeing this pairing and I like them more than Mamoru and Usagi but I don't want Ikuko to die :( Mamoru should break up with Usagi and get with her mom. They make a better pairing.
Esplandian chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Of all the possible pairings, I would have never thought of this one. *faint*

They don't feel OoC. Considering Mamoru's parents loss, there is a possible Oedipus Complex lurking beneath the facade of the character, and yeah, a childish teenage girlfriend might not be as alluring as a grown, sexy woman. On the other hand, Ikuko's might have been a bit like Usagi when younger, so personality wise she does seem fit for this role.

The only thing that I find weird is the ease of Mamoru at the Tsukino house (even with an abset Usagi).

Apart from that little observation, it is easy to see your complete originality in almost any fandom you choose. You are pretty versatile. n_n

This one-shot kinda feels like it could have a couple of extra chapters: What will happen to them when Usagi turns 21? To what extent is Mamoru willing to go to save Ikuko? Or is he serious about condemning himself)?

It is just interesting and odd at the same time.

P.D. Thank you for the PM, I will answer it ASAP.
Light'by'day chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
So, my first thought while reading the summary was, "wtf? I have *got* to read this!" This story was very interesting and sheds light on a rare what if. I think you kept them in character and I can see that their shared loneliness brought them together. Now you have me wondering, what if Usagi found out...could that be why her mother is cast aside in the future? I'm super curious to how this will end up! :-)