Reviews for Kiss Me, Break My Heart
Anje chapter 14 . 3/20
Loved the story & how it was suspenseful regarding Damon & Elena most of the way through.
tinna chapter 2 . 2/11
i'm in love with this story , and i cant stop reading it please make a sequel
xWinterDreams chapter 4 . 2/1
Damon and Elenas friendship is giving me the warm and fuzzies. I kind of don't event mind his obliviousness, because I'm so enjoying how much their relationship means to Damon. He can't even focus on Katherine.
xWinterDreams chapter 2 . 1/31
I'm really enjoying their friendship dynamic. It's so sweet how he thinks who wouldn't want her, he loves her so much. And it's also fun seeing him be all attracted to her. He's totally oblivious to everything else though, and it's great.
xWinterDreams chapter 1 . 1/31
I love it! I am really into this storyline and I can't wait to see where it goes. Who doesn't love the Ol "we're pretending to be dating" ruse. Should be interesting.
kimminnee chapter 14 . 12/4/2017
Epilogues are not often set this far into the future. I love this epiloge. Damon and Elena have the perfect life. Once that absolute trust was given, the pathway to everything any couple could ever want was wide open for them.
And it’s funny that Jenna is best friends with Dean the way Elena was with Damon. (Much to Damon’s dismay!) Stefan’s 180 was surprising. But then again, their ages also likely played a role. I like the couplings. The all lived happily ever after.
Thanks for the story. I don’t know how I hadn’t read it yet...I’ll be checking into your others.
️ Kim
I’m on Twitter: Kim DELoveNeverDies
kimminnee chapter 13 . 12/4/2017
Finally! I understand why Elena was insecure. I’m glad she had this moment of clarity...finally. After having every single doubt played upon, she found clear evidence of the truth. Sure it took talking it out with her friends, she got it though. Now they can be truly happy. I can’t see them being single, or childless for very long. Once their married, and the fact that they go at it like rabbits, I just see them happily married with children.
kimminnee chapter 12 . 12/4/2017
Damon has some remodeling to do with his life. Elena has other friends, he does not. Is this where Ric comes in? I want to see them getting closer, more confident.
Caroline and Bonnie, well, maybe not Bonnie are going to be shocked at Damon and Elena’s new status. And Elena has to get her profile off of Caroline’s dating site. Boy, oh boy is Damon going to be jealous if she has a bunch of messages wanting on her...lol
I’m hoping for the best. Their co-dependacy will not be if they both have others to depend on.
kimminnee chapter 11 . 12/4/2017
Go away Katherine! Stay out of Elena’s head bitch.

Elena should be making this decision because she KNOWS Damon loves her. Not because she feels she can’t live without him.

The best relationships come out of friendships. Damon is committing. Fully. Not just out of fear of losing the only one who cares for her. This is easy. Y’all are in love with each other, and it could be Damon’s dream with him sitting around the table him at the table with Elena and their children. With no one out side cold and hungry.

Don’t let this heinous bitch brew doubt in Elena. She’s just jealous...
kimminnee chapter 10 . 12/4/2017
Wow! If nothing else registered how much he really meant that he loved her, and was serious about being and staying with her, that should have. Men that aren’t in love, or serious would FREAK OUT about the prospect of their girlfriend having a baby.
I hope Stefan and Katherine will just stay the hell away. And not even talk to our Delena!
Our man Damon is so in love. I just hope SHE doesn’t freak out!
kimminnee chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
Doubt, bouncing back and forth like a ping pong ball. Get a grip on your emotions! All this time in denial, of being just friends. Damon thinking he’s in love with Katherine. Elena going on Caroline’s dating service, swearing to get over being in love with herbest friend. Then coming to Heaven’s Isle to “make her jealous “.
Then, a couple of kisees reveal part of the truth. And making love, mind blowing sex, letting go, living in the moment the revelation got through. He loves her.
Quit being afraid, and Go. For. It. Or live in regret.
kimminnee chapter 8 . 12/3/2017
I just want to smack both of them upside the head! we get one thing understood, then there’s another thing to sort out. He needs to say it again, right now. He needs to let her know he realized his feelings for her. including the fact that he loves her. As he’s finally giving into his feelings for her. He has loved her all this time. As she has loved him.
These two goofballs do not seem to have a clue that they have been in a long term relationship, without the title or the sexual relationship!
kimminnee chapter 7 . 12/3/2017
This chapter was bipolar as hell. They do need to get their shit together. Elena is so confused she doesn’t know wether Damon wants her for her, or because Stefan wants her now.
She needs to remember that he didn’t know how she felt when they decided to use her to make Katherine jealous. And does Damon really love Katherine? He so easily fell into kisses that stirred deep in Damon. Her makeover affected him the way it was supposed to affect a new man.
kimminnee chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
Dammit! This is just what I didn’t want to happen! Stefan and Katherine are moving in for the kill.
Why couldn’t Damon realize that she one person that knows him, truly knows him , and fell in love with him...he’s worth loving? I know he has insecurities, but, come on!
He may as well take the chance. Because, the friendship will now implode. He better do something. He’s losing it all. And a pariah is waiting to pick at what remains!
kimminnee chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Okay, so he finally knows. Why didn’t he ask Elena? Why call Bonnie? Of course your her mystery man X. She said she would tell you if you guessed. This is going to get allot more uncomfortable. He doesn’t feel the same...
And she’s now hurt, embarrassed, and rejected. And stuck on an island pretending to be his girlfriend. Shit.
1,748 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »