Reviews for Kiss Me, Break My Heart
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 8 . 6/26
ameiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tanta expectativa e foi fodaaa ameii esse hot deles kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 7 . 6/26
finalmente tefan é um lixo esse gay desgraçado viado filho d puta

delenaaa
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 6 . 6/26
tadinhaaaaaaaaaaa d elena mas n foi culpad damon foi a vadia d katherine piranha odeio ela
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 5 . 6/26
finalmente ele descobriu adoroooooooooooooooo oq elevai fazer? curiosaaaaaaaaaaa
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 4 . 6/26
perfeitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ameiii primeiro beijooo d verdade claro melhor ainda foi eleadmitir q ela é a coisa mas importante na vida dele e q as coisas com a kat vadia vai tr q esperar aorooooooooooo
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 3 . 6/26
noite movimentada ? vc ainda n vi nada querido damon meu amooooooooor
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 2 . 6/26
ameiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ele ficou boquiaberto quando viu ela toda arrumada e produzida e melhoo ainda morreu d ciumes kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk o stefan um lixo odeio vc afff
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 1 . 6/25
eu adoreeeeei muito lindoooooo
DeeDayDream chapter 14 . 5/29
Thank you for this Story...I loved it, The Idea of Unrequited Love between two best friends has beenone of my favorites also , especially when Love is Finally returned ;) Thank you soooo much ...Ireally enjoyed this so much :)
Damon'sBourbon1864 chapter 1 . 2/15
I love this story so much and I miss your writing maybe you can write a one shot or short story for Delena?
Eleid chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
beautiful story, right to my favorities
sami1010220 chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
Good job!
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
Amaizing storyline :D got to give you credits for that. I loved your story I honestly did but you know there was just soo much doubt.. I loved how you wrote damon's character but elena..you portrayed her very well please dont get me wrong but a lot of times when i was reading it felt like she just didn't wanna believe damon's love for her. I know 10 years is a very very long time but her character really started to irritate me afyer a while her desperation (I completely understand that 10 years is a LONG time) but maybe you could have tried writing her a little differently... But other than that I absolutely adore your story :) its amazing ;) good job!
emilyt21 chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
What a epic LOVE story! Currently you are one of my favorite writers in the Vampire Diaries FanFic. You are very talented, and have some creative ideas with the plot. There is so much drama and jealously it's kinda hot, but I almost hate it because I hate Katherine so much... She meddles in Damon's life way too much. So I'm glad he chose Elena! What a great ending:) I hope you continue to write stories because I will look forward to reading them!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Just so you know - Green Smoak wrote The Secrets Within My Heart and has used tons of your dialogue and ideas from this story! She took off some of the descriptions but things are almost word for word!
1,722 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »