Reviews for Stolen Secrets and Shattered Dreams
Saphir Blue chapter 25 . 9/23
I know I'm 2years late. But that was one kickass story. I absolutely loved it. You did a awesome job writing that. Thanks.
Wow. Rose sure is some friend. Nice way to support your best friend by telling her she needs to be better to keep Edward. Bella should have told her off.
Sigh. Is this just another one of those stories that promises a good story but is just all about sex?
edsvolvo chapter 1 . 7/6
I read this story in spanish and it's one of my favorites. It made laugh, cry and scream.
together25x3 chapter 25 . 4/28
I absolutely love this story!
winnodinno chapter 11 . 4/7
Ugh! She's been humiliated and treated like shit and all she can say is,Edward, I've been miserable without you..." Where is her dignity and self respect? Plenty of good men out there and fishes in the sea.
winnodinno chapter 10 . 4/7
What else can you say to a message like that?
winnodinno chapter 10 . 4/7
Ouch!
Cecily chapter 23 . 3/28
I don't care for Zafrina at all. Yes, I do want Carlisle to be happy again, but for a man who claimed that Esme was the love of his life and that he couldn't live without her...well he sure is planning to move on rather quickly the second a younger woman smiles at him.

And Zafrina claiming that their lives are meant to entwine is so disrespectful.
My heart aches for Bella. Edward does not deserve her.
I still think it is unfair that Edward scared off a guy who wanted to dance with Bella and then made out with another girl in front of her. What happens when this other bimbo comes back and wants to kiss Edward again?
I hope Bella doesn't go crawling back to Edward. He is scum.
Bella is an idiot
Masilobe chapter 1 . 2/18
Helloooo i just finished the spanish translation and i'd like to tell u that i really felt in love with this story maybe everybody says the same with a story that loved but i Don't. Trust me, it's on my top 5. You are a really good writer, you got humor, drama, adventure, romance, all the genre in just one fic. I hope to read a story from you again. By the way i'm from Venezuela and i loved you choose my country as a happy ending kiss and hugs from Venezuela. (Sorry about any mistake in my writing)
gsaavdrau chapter 25 . 1/25
I think I am going to cry. This is one of those stories that you never want it to end. I've loved completely. Thank you so much for give your permission to the translation. Greetings from my beautiful Venezuela!
4,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »