Reviews for Stolen Secrets and Shattered Dreams
WiltshireGlo chapter 25 . 10/13
I’ve just reread this for the millionth time. It’s such a powerful, beautifully written story. This group holds my heart, and although I know exactly what happens each time I begin, I get a thrill from the details as they fall into place. Thank you for leaving it here for us all to treasure.
winterhorses chapter 3 . 9/24
Lol, your Batman wish was granted!
Toni Masen chapter 25 . 8/23
Well this journey has taken me back in time so many times to my childhood with the mention of so many favourite t.v programmes that I couldn't wait to click on to the next chapter to see what memories you were going to bring out in me. Great story loved every moment of it. :-)
Toni Masen chapter 24 . 8/23
At last, I've been waiting for ages for B to pop the question as I knew E wouldn't.
Toni Masen chapter 23 . 8/23
Underground overground wombling free... another childhood memory. :-)
Toni Masen chapter 19 . 8/23
OMG my heart is hammering.
Toni Masen chapter 17 . 8/23
LOL Edward didn't stand a chance of not smashing something. Oh yes Laverne and Shirley and 70s Wonder Woman, just my era.
Toni Masen chapter 16 . 8/21
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL go go Mrs. Cope!
Toni Masen chapter 15 . 8/21
HOT HOT HOT
Toni Masen chapter 14 . 8/21
Revenge of the t-shirt, J-ass-per! LOL
Toni Masen chapter 13 . 8/21
Oh no, Emmett! We're tiny we're tooney we're all a little looney...another childhood memory. :-)
Toni Masen chapter 12 . 8/21
The original Alice film is the one I prefer too. I howled with laughter at the two t-shirts and thoughts of people calling Edward Pussy all night, genius! My daughter calls me Muttley when I'm laughing so hard only a wheeze is coming out!
Toni Masen chapter 11 . 8/21
Never heard of The Groovie Goolies. Well now Sugarlips and Dollface are moving on with each other I hope she gives up the pervert because Sugarlips won't be putting up with that!
Toni Masen chapter 10 . 8/21
Ooooooo, you effing barsteward Edward, that was well below the belt. That's got me fuming! I've only ever seen the first Star Wars film :-/
Toni Masen chapter 9 . 8/21
OMG I shall chuck the drink in Michael's face seeing as Bella is too gob struck to do it. Not a Smurfs fan. :-(
4,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »