Reviews for Stolen Secrets and Shattered Dreams
twificfan chapter 25 . 5/26
Amazing! I loved it!
MissWM chapter 25 . 5/18
omg.

THIS WAS AMAZING. I'm speechless. i loved every little bit. i thought it would not be original, because the summary was SO similar to twilight (and i'm not a fan of twilight - i just love the fanfiction it inspires), but, oh boy, i could not have been more wrong. sorry for assuming.

Bella was amazing. I really liked her. And Edward's growth was amazing to see/read. I loved Em. Such a sweet bouncer. And everything in between. Their escape from the precinct - that left me breathless. SO CLEVER.

You have such a way with words. I could feel what bella and edward were feeling and that is just magical. Really. I'm awed. this is a gem. Thanks for taking the time for writing and sharing it!
Ninienboite chapter 25 . 4/23
Nice and original story, thank you for sharing it with us
madelinecoffee chapter 24 . 4/19
This is one of my most unique storylines I've read for a twilight fic and I adore it. I love the progression of the story and the cleverness of the nicknames and all of the bar. I love the muppets and just everything about this story had me so engaged. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
bonnemine82 chapter 25 . 4/16
J'ai beaucoup rit avec les t-shirts et personnages. Merci pour ce bon moment de lecture.
Salutations du sud de la France.
WiltshireGlo chapter 25 . 10/13/2020
I’ve just reread this for the millionth time. It’s such a powerful, beautifully written story. This group holds my heart, and although I know exactly what happens each time I begin, I get a thrill from the details as they fall into place. Thank you for leaving it here for us all to treasure.
winterhorses chapter 3 . 9/24/2020
Lol, your Batman wish was granted!
Toni Masen chapter 25 . 8/23/2020
Well this journey has taken me back in time so many times to my childhood with the mention of so many favourite t.v programmes that I couldn't wait to click on to the next chapter to see what memories you were going to bring out in me. Great story loved every moment of it. :-)
Toni Masen chapter 24 . 8/23/2020
At last, I've been waiting for ages for B to pop the question as I knew E wouldn't.
Toni Masen chapter 23 . 8/23/2020
Underground overground wombling free... another childhood memory. :-)
Toni Masen chapter 19 . 8/23/2020
OMG my heart is hammering.
Toni Masen chapter 17 . 8/23/2020
LOL Edward didn't stand a chance of not smashing something. Oh yes Laverne and Shirley and 70s Wonder Woman, just my era.
Toni Masen chapter 16 . 8/21/2020
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL go go Mrs. Cope!
Toni Masen chapter 15 . 8/21/2020