Reviews for Precautionary Measures
Jedi Sapphire chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Poor, poor Sammy... But pretty, pretty visual to leave us with! *g*

There's going to be lots of schmoop and cuddling to balance the angst, right? ;-)
Twinchester Angel chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Oh my gosh, this was incredibly sad. :( I loved it but it was sad. And angsty. And those boys do sad and angsty like pros. Poor Sam. He was desperate to not have Dean see him because he thought he was going through withdrawal? Oh wow. That poor guy. I mean, his withdrawal and detox was very traumatic and I'm sure he has a small form of PTSD from that. And not just the physical aspects but also from the hallucinations. The different people he talked to in his detoxing state. Young Sam, his mother, a very judgmental Dean, Alistair, etc. And it was horrible for Dean too. I LOVE that Dean said that to Sam! "You do not get to do this Sam!" I can't wait for the next chapter of this. You broke my heart a little when Dean was reminded of when Sam was little when he finally gave in and let Dean hold him. Guh! Oh boys! Thanks for this, I loved it. *hugs*
ccase13 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Poor Sam, its bad enough he's sick but if he's remembering the terrible withdrawal symptoms; its no wonder he's a little irrational.

Dean hugging him can probably go a long way toward helping.
KKBELVIS chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Love Sam thinking it...(Withdrawls) is happening again.

Thank you for the cool update.

MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Hoping that Dean and Sam and are the mend mentally very soon. :) Although I'll always take more seriously hurt Sam any time I can get it. Thanks again, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Hmmmm why did Sam tell Dean to get away from him. Is he maybe delusional? So happy to have another chapter before I have to wait for an update, onward I go, thanks Nicole.
zekeschance chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
This brought tears to my eyes. What a terrible time those two boys went through. I love how you write sick Sam and worried big brother Dean. Thanks so much.
EnochianHippy chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
AWWWWWWW! Oh noes! Poor Sammykins! I love this story :) Can't wait for more!
Justbec chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Aww that was great. :)

kiwimoonelmo chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Oh my god!This was bloody excellent.I loved chapter was so moving,I was close to tears when Sammy rejected
scootersmom chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Another great chapter! The guys sure do have a lot of issues to deal with! Thank you for sharing your story...I can't wait till the next chapter.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
I'm really enjoying your story. I'm so glad that Dean was able to get through to Sam. It was heartbreaking Sam pushing Dean away when he really needed him. Luckily Dean was able to figure out what Sam needed - LOVED the brotherly hug. I'm looking forward to the next chapter...
babyreaper chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Great update, It was really sad when the brothers trust was shattered like that, thanks to Sam and Ruby. Hope when Sam's fever is gone they can patch things up, can't wait to read more. Thanks..
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Beautiful chapter, especially loved the last line. Can't wait for the next! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
This is a lovely chapter, very, very good. Love it.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »