Reviews for Doing Things By Halves
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Yeah! Thank you for this. Done eating while I read this so work now. And I like Next Generation. It was my first and Piccard is my favorite. Love the hurt/comfort. Get me through the rest of the day. ;) 10/10
hedtia chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Perfect! Loved the bickering at the end :)
Leo6656 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Lmao. And original series Star Trek IS the best. And I'm 22 so hah.
dr3 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Love these guys. Your stories are totally awesome. I am so enjoying my Suits marathon of reading your works. You Rock! Write-On!
InsaneProcrastinator007 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
last couple lines made me laugh
fanstasticly written
you protray the characters perfectly
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I love the hurt comfort. :) Thanks for sharing!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
that was way to cute! Harvey cares!
she.a.punk chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
We can always do with a more H/C, and for some reason I love thr breathing fics...great piece, u had the interactions and characters down pat.
kalyzio chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
*laughs* Fandom loves giving Mike head injuries! Poor boy...only he could somehow manage to give himself a panic attack and a head injury while retrieving a file. I love how you wrote Mike's initial ungrateful reaction, because that's TOTALLY the way he is in the show. Surprising, considering that he's not really fooled by Harvey's don't-give-a-damn attitude.

"I'm not that old," Mike replied cheekily, grinning as he felt a baseball hit him in the stomach.

And that line just made me laugh out loud. *grins* People are staring at me now. I think I should go hide.
DiNo22 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Well you thought right...we could do with more h/c. We could actually do with more Suits fanfic. You are a lifesaver for all of us who don't know how we will survive a year of no Mike n Harvey.
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
this is so sweet and I love it when these two argue
Meeve chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I'm sorry, but did Mike just say Deep Space Nine was the best star trek? I have now lost all respect for that character in this fanfiction.

Good story though, simple and sweet.

Though i do find it a little unsettling after spending half my day listening to stories about work place accidents. XD
b-mystique chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Cute!:-)
hollowgirl15 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
We can ALWAYS do with more h/c! ALWAYS! I can't get enough of h/c! It's the best! Especially when it's filled with bromance :D
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Loved this, I love hurt Mike and caring Harvey stories!