Reviews for Doing Things By Halves
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Loved this, I love hurt Mike and caring Harvey stories!
HuffynDK chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
LOve your Suits stories. :D This one just totally made my day. I can't wait for more. Your stories always make me smile.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I love this :)
Stroma chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Very good story.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Awesome h/c story. I loved how Harvey was grumpy but yet totally concerned at the same time. Poor Mike so clumsy. Thanks for sharing! :)
DjDangerLove chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Yay! I loved it! :D
signofthetimes chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I come into work this morning, surly and underpaid and usual, and what to my wondering eyes should appear in my inbox but an alert that my darling spouse has posted a new fic. Rapture!

I LOVED THIS.

Harvey being in a pissy mood and sending cheerful!Mike away made me crack up, the fact that he felt bad about it later and was worried Mike might have been sulking just made me want to huggle Harvey. Of course Donna wasn't fooled, she knew Harvey has a giant soft-spot for a certain associate puppy.

After seeing it done artfully in multiple fics, accident-prone Mike is official part of my headcanon.

Poor Mike, I've never had a panic attack, put I've seen them, and they look decidedly un-fun. Harvey to the rescue! I loved how Harvey eventually had to cuddle Mike to his chest to help stop his hyperventilating and how he didn't turn him loose immediately, but held him for a few seconds longer-just in case :D

The banter while Harvey mother-hened Mike was classic, someone better tell Donna what happened or heads will roll.

This made me all happy inside and confirmed that I should keep writing on a fic instead of doing stupid paperwork *shoves files in a drawer*

Great job Wifey!