Reviews for When Gorse is out of Bloom
M.M chapter 1 . 1/21
Ooooooh! I love those two:)
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Awwwwwwww! So sweet! _ Seriously, this fandom does need more William/Peggy fics. They really are adorable! _
Great job! :D
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Aww ;) That was so lovely! :D
HowWonderfulLifeIs chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Ah, the last paragraph made me so happy! Thank you so much for this, it was lovely, though not exactly the reaction I pictured from Peggy.
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Yummy! Good job. Wait... switch out Peggy with me and that would make it just right! xD Hahahaha.

Norrieo
SilverTortoise chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Awww! I love this pair, I've been watching this show and they just make me want to jump up and down from the pure cuteness :) Great job!
IceWolf chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
lovely story. :) It's so sweet and you captuered the feelings very well. I think you should continue it. There is only two stories with these two, please continue it. Sorry for errors but I am not from a English speaking nation.
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Quite a heady, sensual but also tender and moving depiction of what happens between William and Peggy. It's quite believable that he would be seized by shyness, boldness, and desire, and that she'd respond in kind.

But whatever you do, don't let Miss Pole glimpse them; it'll be all over town. ;-)