Reviews for My Life with the Volturi
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
I have always enjoyed and loved your stories! I hate it when people don't treat an authors efforts with respect! I'm glad you shared this review. I thought lacking in courtesy, appalling and poorly written! In the words of Spuds Mom, "If you don't lie it don't read it"!

I've enjoyed every word, scene and chapter of this story and I hope you'll finish it someday!

I love Caius and Bella pairings! I also love Jasper and Bella pairings.

I hope you've been successful in your collegiate endeavors. I also hope you have a blessed Christmas!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
I like the chapter, but I don't like how he bend to everything she wants. She has to realize that she cannot force him to do something that he does not want to do. Just like he is able to choose her bridal party, he should be able to decide his groomsmen. She already made him except the fact that Carlisle is walking her down the aisle. WHAT MORE DOES SHE WANT?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Please finish.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/30/2015
Please update soon as possible!
DragonFire Princess chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
WOW, Super chapters!
LOVE IT, hope you'll continue to update the story.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
Please, can you continue this? I would love to see it completed. Such a beautiful story 3
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Great story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more soon, can't wait to read more. Another a great Cauis and Bella story.
Aotsuki Rieko chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Errr, not exactly the best story I've read so far.
There are not really any conversation and communication between characters. And the details of characters should be left, I'm sure everyone should be familiar with them. Your style of writing is as though you are story telling and is not in depth enough in terms of perspective and feelings. Leave out the unnecessary details.

Definitely plenty of space for improvements.

Just a piece of advice
jpaged chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeee continue! Love this story!
Snape's-sexy-pet chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
That anon really does suck. But onto my review:

I believe this story to be one of the best I've read from the Twilight archives, I think that this fierce Caius is well rounded though angry, Bella is blunt and beautiful as ever. Aro the sweet and crazy ruler, and Marcus the handsome devil.

This story has the edge I was looking for but also the sot darkness that I crave, I hope you ind your muse for this story again and when you do I look forward to reading it
PrincesitaVulturi chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
porfa sigue la historia
Matharose111612 chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
What happens to Bella when she's turned? What about her first time with Cauis? What about her coronation? What about Cauis ex.? What about Bella's powers? Please post these in what I hope to be the next chapter or a sequel. Please!
Matharose111612 chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
OUCH! That REALLY HURTS! For Bella to say that to Cauis...OUCH!
Matharose111612 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
I TOTALLY SAW THAT COMING! IT WAS SOO SWEET!
Matharose111612 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
This IS AWESOME! Can't wait to read the other chapters!