Reviews for My Life with the Volturi
Please update soon as possible!
DragonFire Princess chapter 12 . 6/10
WOW, Super chapters!
LOVE IT, hope you'll continue to update the story.
Please, can you continue this? I would love to see it completed. Such a beautiful story 3
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Great story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more soon, can't wait to read more. Another a great Cauis and Bella story.
Aotsuki Rieko chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Errr, not exactly the best story I've read so far.
There are not really any conversation and communication between characters. And the details of characters should be left, I'm sure everyone should be familiar with them. Your style of writing is as though you are story telling and is not in depth enough in terms of perspective and feelings. Leave out the unnecessary details.

Definitely plenty of space for improvements.

Just a piece of advice
jpaged chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeee continue! Love this story!
Snape's-sexy-pet chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
That anon really does suck. But onto my review:

I believe this story to be one of the best I've read from the Twilight archives, I think that this fierce Caius is well rounded though angry, Bella is blunt and beautiful as ever. Aro the sweet and crazy ruler, and Marcus the handsome devil.

This story has the edge I was looking for but also the sot darkness that I crave, I hope you ind your muse for this story again and when you do I look forward to reading it
PrincesitaVulturi chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
porfa sigue la historia
Matharose111612 chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
What happens to Bella when she's turned? What about her first time with Cauis? What about her coronation? What about Cauis ex.? What about Bella's powers? Please post these in what I hope to be the next chapter or a sequel. Please!
Matharose111612 chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
OUCH! That REALLY HURTS! For Bella to say that to Cauis...OUCH!
Matharose111612 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Matharose111612 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
This IS AWESOME! Can't wait to read the other chapters!
IdrilSilmarwenEamaneLuinwe chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
You should ignore the bullshit reviews like that one because your stories are really awesome and I, personally, would love to read more of your work )
mum2shane chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
must say yes that was a very harsh review but don't let it get in your way of finishing your story. you have alot of positive feedback don't let one arsehole wreak it for you & your viewers :)
Hikada chapter 11 . 4/7/2014