Reviews for My Life with the Volturi
ashes9492 chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
wow i loved it
SharonD03 chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
I love it! It was a beautiful wedding. I was glad to see Edward come and give both of them closure. Happy Thanksgiving!
sonyabrady1971 chapter 11 . 11/23/2011
just found this and I absolutely love it!
Victoria Cullen 39 chapter 11 . 11/22/2011
good store so for i love this stoire big time put man Athenodora is an ass big time i hope the do someing about at big time and i cant wait for i new chapter to be put up big time
Maureen chapter 11 . 11/21/2011
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I absolutely love this chapter. I hope Bella gets to enjoy the rest of the party and honeymoon. I saw the Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie today, it was great. Well done.

Maureen
twilightmoon90 chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
i like it keep me updated
Victoria Cullen 39 chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
man Athenodora is an ass in the store put they store of her not being one put wow i hope she get what comeing to her big time put i love store a lot i cant for a new chapter to be put up big time
SharonD03 chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
Great chapter! Athenodora is a bitch in and out of dreams. Poor Caius and now poor Bella. Can't wait for the wedding!
wearefinished chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
gah, wow, big paragraphs. makes me dizzy to try to read. i few more suggestions. when he have that when people talk for a long time, try to break up the paragraphs so you don't have that situation. you can stop it momentarily so we can hear Bella's thoughts and feeling about what the person was saying, or simply start on the next line. i think when people talk you should start using quotations, it makes things easier.

and, does your beta fix anything? *hope that didnt sound mean* just, it looks the same as the one you gave me, nothing changed.

still, it was good, as i said. and i can't wait for the wedding, finally! waiting so long for it to come ;D
Karina chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Hey Bella Macleod,

I absolutely loved it. Please update again soon.
Maureen chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Hi, I love your story. I always felt like Caius was misunderstood. That if someone really got to know him they would get past the rough exterior, to reveal a more tender caring man. Low and behold that person is Bella. I love their interaction with each other they truly love one another. I can't wait to read about the wedding. Excellent job.

Maureen
SharonD03 chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
I love this chapter. Caius ex is a real piece of work but I was glad to see Bella stand up for herself. I'm sure she not through with them yet though.

My favorite part was Caius playing. It was nice to see that he can lighten up and have fun. Good job.
Anonymous.Peace chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
Update! :D
Victoria Cullen 39 chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
i love this store boy hes ex-wilfe is being a ass big time put i cant wait for a new chpater of this store big time
wearefinished chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
love it. looking very foward to Caius's past. also, "Athenodora" is his ex-wife's name, just so you know if you need to spell it out in the future. i fixed it on the draft i re-sent you, i guess you didnt realize that.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »