Reviews for My Life with the Volturi
rose chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
please keep the chapters comming ! enjoying this story !
wearefinished chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
nice chapter! i didnt expect Bella to really consent to the killing of Victoria though. and i love the way Caius spoke while sentencing Victoria, it sounded just like him in the movie and book. one thing: try not to repeat the same words over again, because you used the word "vendetta" a lot. if you're re-reading and find yourself doing that, try to find a synonym in its place. i appriciate the little Jasper bit ;) if you decided to do the Cullen bonding jealousy, i'm curious to see which Cullen Bella will devolope that close relationship with. wonder what Edward's doing... looking foward to future chapters! XOXOXO!
LadyElena17 chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
SharonD03 chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Great chapter! I love the conversation with Jasper. I'm glad he and Caius will become friends it seems. Vicky's dead! What a blessing. Love it.
SharonD03 chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
I glad to see Bella and Caius starting to work things out. Edward arrival was unexpected but I think it was a good thing for them to make contact. I like that Jasper and Bella seem closer too. Good job.
wearefinished chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
whoa...i did NOT see that coming. what happened? haha. the other version was so much more happy! Well, i guess it was a little TOO easy, and this twist is very surprising, but it feels vital to the story line. hmmmm. Caius really hates the Cullens, huh? have you been thinking about the other things i sent you too? i wonder if Caius will be so stubborn that he'll stick to his point, and Bella IS that stubborn that she won't have a wedding without the Cullens. so when does she get changed? and what do Marcus and Aro think of this? wow. nice chapter! can't wait for more!
SharonD03 chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Wow, the wedding is off. Bella definitely through down the gauntlet. Can't wait to see where you're going to take this now. Great chapter.
LadyElena17 chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
wearefinished chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
i absolutely love this story! it's beautifully written, and i love all the charaters! you described all of Aro, Marcus, and Caius perfectly, i love all of them. they really are the patrons of the arts! i think any of them would be awesome as a mate, i'd definitely have a hard time picking, but i love that Bella picked Caius, seeing as the way Marcus descirbed their bonds. i like that you brought the cullens back for a little bit, good to know they're not fogotten. lol, Edward's been silenced by Carlisle. way to go Carlisle! haha. Love the story all the way!
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
An excellent opening chapter I love it.
SharonD03 chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Love the new chapter! The fact the Caius and Bella both painted each other was really telling. Bella interaction with all the Volturi is fascinating but of course I love her feelings about Aro and Marcus the best after Caius. Did I expect his to propose? Yes I think I did. Good job!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »