Reviews for My Life with the Volturi
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
""He seemed happy to be back and quietly walked up behind me. I went to get a different brush and his movement caught me by surprise. I nearly jumped out of my skin. I must have said something unpleasant because the words that came out of his mouth were full of laughter. He said something like "You remind me of an angry snarling kitten with their claws bared, ready to strike". Of course I couldn't help but laugh as he made it sound funny."" AWE that's so cute! Human Bella is angry kiten, but vampire Bella is a fervious tigeress/lioness which ever you prefer.

""He pulled me into a hug and said he was glad to be home because he missed me more than I would ever know. I told him I knew how he felt as I was miserable while he was gone. Next thing I knew he was kissing me so tenderly, awaking passions so deep, I literally saw stars."" YAY Bella and Caius kissed!

"" They all greeted me with hugs and told me how much they missed me except for Edward. When I had asked what his problem was, Carlisle told me that he was told by himself, Esme, and the brothers not to cause me any trouble or be difficult in any way."" HAHA that would be nice, but knowing Edward, he'll probably cause problems.

""Aro was the first to speak, shaking his head, saying, "You are a vision, never have I seen anyone, vampire or human, more beautiful than you are at this moment." Then Marcus came out with, "I have to agree with him, Bella, you look like an angel in blue." But I have to say Caius stole the show with this, "Cara, You are a breathtaking epitome of beauty and I just may have to keep you all to myself." I have to admit they certainly know how to make a girl feel good."" AWE! They are so sweet!

YAY Caius and Bella are getting Married!
SharonD03 chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Great chapter! So she is Caius' mate. It will be interesting to see if he changes as they get closer. I like that Bella can see the man behind the gruff exterior. Good job!
SharonD03 chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Great chapter! I like the detailed description of the guard. The decision to spend time with each brother was perfect. I'm glad to see her make friend with the twins. Good job.
SharonD03 chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Great chapter! I love your detailed description of the brothers and her surrounding. I'm sure the Cullens weren't happy with her staying at all. I just wish I had more detail as to why she stayed but I'm sure I understand later. Good job.
SharonD03 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is a good first chapter. It sets up the basics letting me know where to start. Good job!
Anonymous.Peace chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
EEEEP! *Does happy dance around the room.* This story floored .The spelling, puntuation, plot...EVERYTHING! Outstanding piece of work, here, soon, I will be waiting.
lissie-rose chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
really good
soagirlforever chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
please continue this story i love the pairing of caius and bella it is great. i hope you do not wait to long to continue this story please put up the next chapter very soon

keep up the good work