Reviews for When the Dust Settles
petmom1213 chapter 31 . 3/11
What an awesome story. I loved every bit and James was so funny.
Thank you for writing it.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 4 . 3/5
OK. Beginning to see where the humor will come in.
Thanks. I do love a broken Edward.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 3 . 3/5
Where is the humor? I'm sitting in a hospital with a critical ill husband and need humor.
But I do love this story.
Clwilson77 chapter 31 . 2/9
Thank you so much for sharing your story. Loved it and am a bit gutted there is no next button xx
Fucking bitch. Why are you making her still so unappealing? Act like that because she thought he was going to be like that all the time. Wouldn't even give him a chance. She acted completely awful and Edward should have dumped her. So insensitive. Most unlikable Bella.
I just cannot stand this Bella. What a bitch! I really like this story if Bella was a different person and not such a stupid bitch.
Wow. The way she talked about him to Rose is so pathetic! And Rose is a bitch, as usual. Bella deserves to be called worst.
What a conceited, self righteous bitch Bella is. The fact that she thinks Edward was sticking up for her at the cemetery is sad and her thinking he was trying to get in her pants is embarrassing. What's more pathetic is that she thinks he actually found out where she worked and got a job there because of her. I hate this bitch. Stupid, fucking bitch.
kim67255 chapter 15 . 11/12/2017
Just started the chapter. There is an error. First Edwards's present was a trip to Vancouver, now in this chapter, it's Paris.
twirob chapter 31 . 7/5/2017
thank you so much for sharing this AWESOME! story with us ;) i did hope that Edward would change his name to Swan instead of Bella to Cullen though ;D
Guest chapter 31 . 11/10/2016
Wow amazing work i loved it thank you so much x
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 29 . 8/31/2016
Great story!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 31 . 5/21/2016
Saw this story on Facebook and I really enjoyed reading it.
QueenGB chapter 28 . 2/3/2016
There were 2 ways of dealing with embry 1)grandpa billy on he res and 2)a restraining order in forks. Just sayin!
QueenGB chapter 14 . 2/2/2016