Reviews for In His Dreams
Bleached Pikachu chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I only watch the anime, but I have seen pictures of Byakuya, and yes I miss the scarf too. I'll probably get use to it.

Great story, though!
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Oooh, I really liked this idea! It's awesome to make Hisana and Byakuya meet again, even if it is in a dream. (Dream within a dream within a dream XD Inception style.) I hope you write more!
huan05 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Aww that's sweet... I wish TK-san will draw this scene out in his manga about Hisana visiting Byakuya in dreams. I always adore the romance between them and I found it extremely annoying that people kept criticizing Hisana that she married Byakuya because of his wealth, status and his influential as he could use his power as the Head of Kuchiki to adopt Rukia as his younger sister. But I think these criticism were not Hisana's intentions. Hisana loved Byakuya, although she has guilt in her heart that she abandoned Rukia so she could not really focus on loving Byakuya, or else how would she married Byakuya and even though she could just sit comfortably in the house and ask Byakuya to sent some people to search for Rukia, yet she still search for Rukia herself. This shows that she loves Byakuya and she did not marry Byakuya for the sake of using his influential powers to search for Rukia.

Back to the main point, I apologized for my long comment and nonsense. Hope to see more of your emotional work like this! Good job!
Girls In White Dresses chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is so sweet... I really liked it. I didn't think the grammar was bad at all! maybe a few minor mistakes, but nobody's perfect... I just love byakuya and hisana, don't you? Anyways... I miss his scarf too haha :) and now toshiro has one? I do like byakuya's new hairstyle... So cute!
Flower in the River chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This. Is. Amazing. So, so amazing. Poor Byakuya, poor Hisana...they must miss each other so much. I really, really love this story.
JL in Boots chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I really enjoyed this a lot. The connection between Byakuya and Hisana in his dreams, it's almost bittersweet in a way yet more sweet than bitter.

I also want to add that this is the first decent ByaHisa fic I've read in a while.