Reviews for Dragon Age: Inseparable
Alzeno chapter 6 . 1/28
Jarjaxle chapter 23 . 1/28
Oh You don't like them, Well I agree one Vivienne...Mage that is That loyal to CHANTRY!? And Politic on boot...and Somewhat bitch too. Sera Is Nuts, hilarious sometimes, sometimes just completely wacko, especially when it comes to nobles. But I think she is OK.

Nice chapter tough...and It will be Nathaliel that will save Fergus huh? I think so at least. You will not kill Fergus here.
''he has his mother's eye'' seriously dude now what archvoldie is gonna come for them
Alzeno chapter 23 . 1/24
Love it I much prefer this version to bioware's version
Colshan chapter 23 . 1/23
Lol why you no like Sera and Vivenne.
Lethal Dragon chapter 23 . 1/23
Inquisition is amazing! Quite frankly, I am sorry to say but Sera and Vivienne are two of my most used party members, because Vivienne is so OPed it is unbelievable. Trust me on that. Other than that, really enjoy the story, and keep at it.
Darth Hawk 32 chapter 23 . 1/22
So I'm not the only one that can't stand vivienne. That's good to know.
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 23 . 1/22
Good job again and it sure has been a while. Had to reread parts of this to remember most of the old story but good to see you updating this story again.

And our boss Cousland is still same well meaning crazy asshole. Thou gotta admit idea to test that bomb on bandits was not a bad idea. Two birds with one stone, like the old saying goes.

And why do I feel that those bandits were on Esmreldes payroll.

As for Inquisition it is great and I like it a lot too. And personally I don't hate so many side quest so much since it brought back old memories and feeling of Baldur's Gate and its like. Thou some were too much for sure. I think I did about 95% or so of the games content and I spend 117 hours doing so :D.

Overall good job again and I hope that you update soon.
Gigifiy chapter 23 . 1/22
I'm so glad that you've updated again! And whats wrong with sera? Granted I have not done anything other than be a friend with sera through my two characters.
gerson chapter 23 . 1/22
Fuck vivi fuck her with a rusty spoon and leave her to the dark spawn and dragons. And sera is okay she's just really I can't believe all this stuff is happening right now and hahaha he got a bucket of flour in her face
karthik9 chapter 23 . 1/22
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Legionary Prime chapter 23 . 1/22
Good to see you are back. Pretty good chapter as usual. Inquisition is a great game, watch ti'll the end of the credits.
edboy4926 chapter 23 . 1/22
Good chapter
What do you mean you have yet to finish it?
How many hours have you clocked on that current game? It took me over 210 hours to finish it (all main quests, companions and necessary side quests to level up, and two high dragons by the time I decided to go for the final boss)
Alzeno chapter 21 . 1/18