Reviews for Dragon Age: Inseparable
Aryassine chapter 1 . 10/19
Nice story, but please please run it through word and change fereldan in Ferelden. Maybe i'm a purist, but its horrible to read. Thank you!
smarsrich chapter 23 . 4/18
Love your story! Morrigan and Cousland are my favorites. Do hope you will continue with this story. Looking forward to seeing if Fergus survives his ordeal, and what lies ahead for the Couslands!
TheSilencedVigor chapter 23 . 1/13
How does one hate Sera? Freak.
vivienne is ok, i liked the knight enchanter specialization... you can be a mage tank
Alzeno chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
update
Jarjaxle chapter 23 . 1/28/2015
Oh You don't like them, Well I agree one Vivienne...Mage that is That loyal to CHANTRY!? And Politic on boot...and Somewhat bitch too. Sera Is Nuts, hilarious sometimes, sometimes just completely wacko, especially when it comes to nobles. But I think she is OK.

Nice chapter tough...and It will be Nathaliel that will save Fergus huh? I think so at least. You will not kill Fergus here.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
''he has his mother's eye'' seriously dude now what archvoldie is gonna come for them
Alzeno chapter 23 . 1/24/2015
Update
Guest chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
Love it I much prefer this version to bioware's version
Colshan chapter 23 . 1/23/2015
Lol why you no like Sera and Vivenne.
Lethal Dragon chapter 23 . 1/23/2015
Inquisition is amazing! Quite frankly, I am sorry to say but Sera and Vivienne are two of my most used party members, because Vivienne is so OPed it is unbelievable. Trust me on that. Other than that, really enjoy the story, and keep at it.
Darth Hawk 32 chapter 23 . 1/22/2015
So I'm not the only one that can't stand vivienne. That's good to know.
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 23 . 1/22/2015
Good job again and it sure has been a while. Had to reread parts of this to remember most of the old story but good to see you updating this story again.

And our boss Cousland is still same well meaning crazy asshole. Thou gotta admit idea to test that bomb on bandits was not a bad idea. Two birds with one stone, like the old saying goes.

And why do I feel that those bandits were on Esmreldes payroll.

As for Inquisition it is great and I like it a lot too. And personally I don't hate so many side quest so much since it brought back old memories and feeling of Baldur's Gate and its like. Thou some were too much for sure. I think I did about 95% or so of the games content and I spend 117 hours doing so :D.

Overall good job again and I hope that you update soon.
Gigifiy chapter 23 . 1/22/2015
I'm so glad that you've updated again! And whats wrong with sera? Granted I have not done anything other than be a friend with sera through my two characters.
gerson chapter 23 . 1/22/2015
Fuck vivi fuck her with a rusty spoon and leave her to the dark spawn and dragons. And sera is okay she's just really I can't believe all this stuff is happening right now and hahaha he got a bucket of flour in her face