Reviews for Reaping What I Sowed
Reem ooe chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
i like it :)

update soon
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
Thanks for the update, bb. I'm slowly catching up on my reading. Hopely I'll be caught up at some point:)

Xoxo
scrosby66 chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
Enjoying the story so far...Thanks for writing!
AngelBCE chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Really like your story. Can't wait to find out what happens when he puts together who Bella is.
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Oh poor Edward! Thank you for the update, bb:) 3

fallingsnow87 chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Yup, still here with you! Always very happy to see a favorite story updating!
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Awesome update, bb! Thank you:) happy new year!

xoxo
fallingsnow87 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
OMG Dear Maggie and the Slowest Burn are AWESOME! But...I also think your story is just as AWESOME! Hopefully you'll be able to update more often now! I'm just nervous as to what Edward is going to do once he figures out who Bella is married to.. And that good for nothing husband of Bella's...well, I just hope he gets it in the end! What a cheating sob...Later sweetness xo
fallingsnow87 chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
YES, I live it very much. Very intense. It will click very soon just who his Lady in shining armor was! Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for updating.
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Poor Edward. He is so broken, and for good reason too. Glad there is a good Samaritan in Bella. Thank you for the awesome chapter. It was really interesting to see how Edward is trying to connect the dots. Looking forward to see where they go from here. Awesome work:)

PS: Thank you SO much for the rec. You are out of the world kind:) X0X0X0X0
Cullen1910 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
I hope Bella doesn't get caught up in this mess. I am reading this on by sites, sorry.
fallingsnow87 chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
So very tragic. Very interested in reading more of this story! Please update soon. xo
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Oh wow! Bella is married to the attorney that sprung the man that killed Edward's wife? Wow! Plot thickens!: )Awesome chapter, sweetie!

Thank you so much!:)

IronGall chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
I feel so sad for Bella. Edward lost his baby and she's still searching for hers. I hope to see more of this story :)
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Thank you for the next chapter, sweetie:) So, Bella's best friend Jessica works for/with Newton?

Awesome 2nd chapter:)