Reviews for the wizard phantom
elnine27 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Here's my idea if this helps, his name is Arthur Dragonsong, he's a ice student, even though his family is made up of fire wizards, he's sweet to the animals and children, his smart, his are in the books, never cared what others think of him, not interested in dating, and is willing to help. Faults, clueless when someone is trying to show him they like him, stubborn, only think what others want, and sometimes is too kind.
looks, height: 5,6
eyes:red
hair:sky blue
body type: skinny, with tan skin ton
elnine27 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
How about life for Sam, storm for Tucker, death for danny, and myth for Jazz
caleb deathflame chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
autobiography lived in the real world but computer crashed sending him to ravenwood were stayed since then. he learned whatever school you chose (hope its death and life XD i hold the balance of life) he was allwas watched and got hit with minor flame spark which caused a scar on eye. parens none they were to evil to live with. nightmares none he contolled the nightmare realm. he is nice sort of half loner half person people. when no make challenge accurs uses link's sword skills to win. link is from legend of zelda. is fearless calls ambrose the old one (which sets him off :P) is a boy and has a girl named isabella who is 27 lvls below him also tip hi off and you wish you were dead. anger problems also most destructive and powerful XD thats all.
caleb deathflame chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
well wizard name caleb deathflame
i have 6 schools so you can choose
school fire myth, life balance, ice fire, death life, balance life, storm myth,
lvl 34
health 1975
mana 282
pet lord mickey (enchanted sword)
personality tough funny good se of mockery in humor
looks brown hair with black strip from mount olympus zeus' shoes, forgot robe name, wand sky iron hasta.
mount arcus cloud
age 15
other knows when he is being watched in followed. has a girl. seriously lots of girls keep trying to get me. also my girl got me cause she was honest and didnt do what other people do
zeroher0 chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Death school! Let them be in a death school!
Eeveemaster22 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013

School:Life

Secondary School:Death

Additional Schools:Balance,Storm, Fire

Hair color:Leaf green

How hair is worn:Free flowing

Eye color:blue

Skin color:tanned

Height:4'8-5'0

Preferred type of outfit: Sultan's Turban, Robes, shoes(all for lvl 50's)

Wand/Staff/Weapon:Charmer's mystical flute

Mom:Jessica BlueBreeze

Dad:Anthony BlueBreeze

Siblings:Kane(Younger Fraternal twin) and Issac BlueBreeze (One year younger)

Mount:Purple fairy wings

Pet(s):Miss Jake (Shenlong Dragon, often rapped around her neck), Baby Snoopie(rain colossus)Miss Moose (Rain colossus), Miss Zoey (Satyr), Mister Chase (Storm snow man)

Home World:Mooshu

Likes:Helping others, Reading, studying, cooking, helping other, and old Japanese style traditions

Dislikes:Anyone who hurts, breaks, or destroys anything she holds deer to her(can be people too)

Personality traits:Photographic memory, kindness towards all others

Biography:Melissa BlueBreeze at a young age was shown by her mother how to use magic along with each different school and what they were like for the day when Melissa was to travel to wizard city. Her mother found she was talented when she used her mothers wand and accidentaly summon Nature's wraith. Her mother showed her how to summon creatures from each school of magic but Melissa preferred life over the others, when a war broke out in Mooshu, her father were called to help defend their home land from the invaders, he never returned. When the town was invaded Melissa's mother, Jessica, took the three children to her friends house in Wizard city away from the war, they've lived in wizard city ever since.
willoffire123 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Mentioning more stuff about my wizard is probably a good idea. You learning how to use correct punctuation is also a good idea.

Elizabeth Nightshade

Level: 64

School: Necromancer (death)

Clothes: Greenwarden's Brilliant Mask, Greenwarden's Brilliant Costume, Kozane Boots

Wand: Ancient Staff

Favorite Pets: Death Ninja Pig (Miss Smokey), Wraith (Miss Lola), Ice Bird (Dixie), Death Type Foo Dog (Princess Lola)

Mount: Golden Wyvern, Dragon wings, Bat wings, Gryffon

Number of worlds unlocked: All of them except Avalon.
willoffire123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I only clicked on this because the review button looked cool. First of all, nobody can understand you when your entire chapter is written in one sentence. And second of all, if you shape up your grammar you can use my OC.

Name: Elizabeth Nightshade

maybe mine!

Alyssa Soulblossom

level:3

Necromancer (Death)

black robes, hat and shoes with red trim and beginner wand

health:320, i think

Mana: 23

Beginner's deck

Thunder Snake, death sprite, fire cat, ice scarab, imp, pixie

that's all i remember right now...
Black Vitriol chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Ok, how can I say this

The story is a mess. It sounds like 2 year old wrote this. You need to orginize the story, seperate the into and captilize the names. And you just jumped into the climax within a few words. You need to take the time to actually plot out the story and plan it out. Also, give the story more detail, sensory words and emotions instead of a jumbled mess of poor grammar.

Sorry but someone had to say it.
The Fangirling Gourgeist chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
...Little rushed... anyways, can I include my wizard?

Name: Christina Moonriver

Ring: Ring of the Sun

Amulet: Swooping Necklace

Athame: Iceshadow's Athame

Deck: Deck of Chivalry

Spells: Legend Shield, Pixie, Sprite, Fire Trap, Fireblade, Glacial Shield, Heck Hound, Link, Meteor Strike, Sunbird, Ghoul, Thunder Snake, Minor Life Fury, Lightning Bats

Wizard City Protector, been to Grizzleheim and Krokotopia (but lost membership before she could complete those worlds ;) )

THIS IS MY WIZARD 100% TRUTH!

Calls Ambrose "Gramps" sometimes, which he hates.

Is it okay if I teach Danny and co about stuff? I think Danny should be death, Jazz should be myth, Sam should be life, and Tucker should be storm. Thanks for reading my review, and sorry if I bored you to death. ;)
Zii Raevyn chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
A girl with leather lace-up leggings, combat boots, a shirt showing her mid drift w/ open vest. Short,curly,tangled red hair. Fingerless leather gloves.

A girl with army green shirt, cargo vest, Cargo shorts (kackie(?) colored), tennis shoes/sneakers, dull soft silky brown hair (2) braids w/a beanie cap & glasses

(Shes my TuckerxOC pairing... If i made one)