Reviews for Shorts
TaangFanToph chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I hope you write more TAANG :)
PeppermintPeople chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
KORRA AND A CRYING TOPH! Tearbending T_T
JenSun chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I'm excited for Korra, too! I know everyone in thr gaang and those they knew are gone, but I hope there'll be flashbacks or something! *crosses fingers*

Now, the review! You're really good at these shorts! I couldn't pick a favorite from this batch (maybe Running...) because they're all so good. I'm very impressed how you manage to say so much about Aang and Toph's relation ship in so few words! *claps*
JenSun chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Loved all of these, too!

"Choking" was so sad.

"Rain" was my favorite, hee.
JenSun chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I LOVED each one of these shorts, but my absolute favorite was the last one, Womanizer! If you ever decide to continue with that one, please let me know!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Damn, I love these one-shots, they are so emotional and well...Toph-like lol, really hope you keep going with them. And i'm glad people are starting to get into Anng/Top pair rather then the always Aang/Katra pair, I hate how everything has to be perfect for a pair such as that, ya know.
MelonLord28 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Hope you continue these
MelonLord28 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Hope you continue these
asoe chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
i love this short also... you did a really great job.. but i still looking forward to the good times.. cheers!
Seamew chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Aw, these are all so awesome! Swapping between bending and modern times was confusing at first, but it sure kept me on my toes! I still can't fully understand the short about the Apple, though.

Loved Katara and Zuko after that first, haha. And the last one in chapter two? Sob. D
demon-hell-fire chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
My major is heavy Duty mechanics. Fuck hipsters xD lots up at the university, including a guy I swear to god is a FREAKIN Nazi! Anyhow, didn't get one ( it's 3am, gimme a break) and all the others were super cute. You should keep this up. It's good.
shabazzpicturepresents chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I'm loving it already!
asoe chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
wow.. good one.. i like this... good job... you really have a lot of short, simple and interesting idea... great job
Punch A Fish In The Face chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Every single one of these were excellent.

Disregard my question in the College review.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Very good (like always) but yet very random at the same time, keep this up, I enjoy it, was surprised about the last one with Aang but loved it nonetheless, maybe you should make a new story, I got an idea if your willing to hear it, and I enjoyed how you went from modern to bending easily lol. Peace.