Reviews for Perfect
ABalletBun chapter 11 . 4/18
Please update soon. I'd love to see how Santana recovers and what everyone will say...
911nmg chapter 11 . 4/3
I did find your story three days ago and I couldn't stop reading 'till I got here.
It's wonderful! Very well written!
And you haven't changed the characters at all! This could be something appearing on the show, really.
The medical stuff also is great, but I missed a little of Santana keeping her secret before Rachel noticed, a description of her habits and that kind of things.
I hope you keep on writing because it is a great story.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
I found this because I was searching up Brittana fics actually haha. But I also really like Pezberry because it's just too cute.
ReginaRiot chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Okay better late then never, but I just got started on this story. Loving it so far, and I loved the fact that you picked Superchick (they're definitely an awesome band). I thought Courage was one of the most depressing songs.. but it's a sad kind of beautiful, like this story :)
TheLondoner chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
This is amazing. I absolutely love this story it's something that I always though Santana possibly went through. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Charlotte chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
Hey, glad to see you've updated this story! Sorry it's taken me a while to review, but this chapter is great. Everyone's perfectly in character and it's good to have some explanation of the medical side of things. I really want a snickers bar now though! Keep up the good work :)
Sarah11650 chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
Loved it of course! Never fails.
Ronald Ulysses Swanson chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
This is one of my favourite fanfics. I like it because it's not necessarily romantic Pezberry (I'm Brittana all the way) but it shows the beginnings of mutual respect and friendship.
Lolathe17th chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
I'm so glad this got updated! I found this story a long while back, and I kept checking if a new chapter had magically appeared, and now finally you updated :)

I thought this chapter was good, not as good as the last one though, that was just heartbreaking. The major thing about this chapter is that I'm not sure how realistic it is that the doctor would reveal all of those things while there are six people in the room, none of them related to Santana. So it felt like she was being put on the spot unnecessarily.. But I still liked it and I love this story! Please update sooner this time!

And I hope Santana won't go back to living with her mom...
Marauderette96 chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
I loved the chapter and I hope you update soon! Well done :)
val-snix chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
update soon! ;)
VickiiMadd chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
I love this story and I love how I feel like I'm experiencing all of the emotions that's coming up. I hope to read more

megan chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
What a fantastic story, one of my favourites! Please keep updating, it would be such a waste of an amazing story to give up now
Charlotte chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Another great chapter! I'm glad you updated this story, I've missed reading it.
Rileyzard chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
I've said it before, but I'll say it again. MY FAVORITE STORY EVER! Seriously, your portrayal of Santana is one of the best I've ever read. Her sensibility, her humanity, not to mention the Pezberry. Absolutely flawless and real, without the insane jump to romance as I have read a couple of times. The other thing I love the most is the detailed and perfect way you narrate every moment, without time jumps and everything is just so deliciously detailed and accurate! PLEASE UPDATE! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THIS STORY!