Reviews for Paternal Evolution
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Yeah, that's the only way Dean would have left the life.
reader50 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I loved this, I had always thought Dean would be an excellent father. I do wish you would have written a little of Bobby's point of view, especially when you wrote about him getting strange looks on his face. Thank you for sharing.
Sasusc chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Love love love this!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I love, love, love this! perfect!
Rubber Noodles chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
AWWWWWWW
this was cute and everything I have hoped for and even though its 10:30 im gonna comb through and find the sequel
sparxx chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
It had been sooo awesome.. Hav been waiting for sam to appear since like always. Write more plzz.. Update sooooon. Plz..
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
love it looking forward to more
jenifaui chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Loved your story. Dean's loyal, protective traits make him a heartwarming father. Thanks for the good read!
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
How do you always manage to write these epic one shots that make me wanna tear my hear out when they end because theyre so full of possiblities for more? I'd loooove to see Sam's reaction and more on the whole first season with Ben in it...PLEASE! I'll beg and whine until i hear from you:D
Anyway, this is probably my favorite of yours, i loved it!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING! I want more! :)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I am in love with this story and I can't wait to read the sequel! :)
Anne Sullivan chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
You so should continue this...It's great!
CommChatter chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
An interesting what if? scenario And a good story.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was great! So interesting to see Dean with such a tiny Ben, and I love how you set up their new life. I'll have to go read the sequel now.
lazor chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
wow. i love this. a very interesting what could have been. i love how quickly dean took to his new and scary role as a dad. bobby, ben, and dean were the best family ever. you even had me feeling for john a bit and i'm really not a fan of his. this was wonderful. i love that dean recognized the very handy things he could do and made a life out of it and i love that ash was his buddy and helped him out. great story. i feel bad for whatever is to come.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »