Reviews for When the Dust Settles
magiciansaint22 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
more please.
pudget12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Hooked! I already love this and need more.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Agh! I'm really freaking out! This story is amazing & so, so full of raw, realness, but I can't find a colab page for u & DivineInspiration.
:((

Well, u've done an amazing job at telling a story that tugs... no, yanks, on my heart strings.
I adore the friendship between E&J.. that was lovely.
I so wonder what happened w/ Edward & his family.
I am assuming Bella & Jake were step bro & sis.

If u are still "out there," can u please tell me how I can find this story?

:) thanx.
Again, great job.
kaday chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
More please
Tutor-girl-107 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I love this story! I really want to read more, you're both great writers :)
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Aw, I wish Jacob didn't die, but then Edward wouldn't meet Bella. Seems like an interesting story :) Can't wait to read more :)
akinnah chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Great work and I really want to read more! But I have to say, I was so disappointed when I saw that while it read that it's complete, it really isn't :'D I hate to have to wait for more, but I liked this so much so I'll wait. For a bit.
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hey thanks for sharing your amazing story! I loved it! Can't wait to read more! Chilly x
jmcat chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Found this story through the Seeing Bella a/n - I really enjoyed what has been written so far...my husband just got back from Afghanistan, and while he was lucky and not injured, it makes my blood boil when people disparage any of our service members...I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh yeah i do wanna read! it's got me hooked
cejsmom chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow! So different from your other story but I love it so far and am really looking forward to more. I can't wait!
writz chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
You really shouldn't list this as complete. I'm not sure if that was an accident or not. I enjoyed this chapter and am looking forward to updates. Good luck. Sounds like it'll be a great one!

Thanks for writing.
heartkisses chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I am on edge waiting to see what will happen next...great story :d
shayna.lane chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
great start but i wish you didn't label it as complete it leaves me unfulfilled knowing i have to wait for the rest of the story when i was expecting completed work. all in all it was great for once i'm sad thatacob isn't in a story. i wonder what happened to the cullens for them not to be there for edward
divyvicki chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
INteresting as alway and you have already drawn me in. Wondering if the girl at the cemetary was Jake's sister, Bella?