Reviews for When the Dust Settles
kaday chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
More please
Tutor-girl-107 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I love this story! I really want to read more, you're both great writers :)
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Aw, I wish Jacob didn't die, but then Edward wouldn't meet Bella. Seems like an interesting story :) Can't wait to read more :)
akinnah chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Great work and I really want to read more! But I have to say, I was so disappointed when I saw that while it read that it's complete, it really isn't :'D I hate to have to wait for more, but I liked this so much so I'll wait. For a bit.
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hey thanks for sharing your amazing story! I loved it! Can't wait to read more! Chilly x
jmcat chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Found this story through the Seeing Bella a/n - I really enjoyed what has been written so far...my husband just got back from Afghanistan, and while he was lucky and not injured, it makes my blood boil when people disparage any of our service members...I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh yeah i do wanna read! it's got me hooked
cejsmom chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow! So different from your other story but I love it so far and am really looking forward to more. I can't wait!
writz chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
You really shouldn't list this as complete. I'm not sure if that was an accident or not. I enjoyed this chapter and am looking forward to updates. Good luck. Sounds like it'll be a great one!

Thanks for writing.
heartkisses chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I am on edge waiting to see what will happen next...great story :d
shayna.lane chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
great start but i wish you didn't label it as complete it leaves me unfulfilled knowing i have to wait for the rest of the story when i was expecting completed work. all in all it was great for once i'm sad thatacob isn't in a story. i wonder what happened to the cullens for them not to be there for edward
divyvicki chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
INteresting as alway and you have already drawn me in. Wondering if the girl at the cemetary was Jake's sister, Bella?
Robfan06 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Okay this one hits a little too close to home...I'm from a military family and I've had my Dad, brother, nephew and friends over there and let me tell you it sucks. I met my husband just after he came home from Desert Storm in Sadi, we met and married 10 months later. Those guys/ladies over there only have each other when out of the US. Most (too many) don't have the support of family or friends, it makes my heart break. I keep my opinion of the war to myself b/c there are so many haters in this world. If it wasn't for those men/women protecting our freedom, who would? Not the ones who bitch and complain b/c they are chicken shit. They just talk nonsense just to hear themselves speak.

Edward needs to have this closure so he can move on with his life. Like he said Jake was his only friend. He needs this more than ever.

I love the story and can't wait to see where it goes. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. Take care sweets. xoxo
loveEmmettjustareader13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow this sounds fantastic! I can't wait to read more.
x-randomstar-x chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Hi this is a really good preview to your work and i hope you write more but it's obviously not completed and shouldnt be labeled so