Reviews for The Mother
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Cute!
I love how Dean and Sam figured out what the Impala was trying to tell them. Glad that
Dean listened to Sam's theory.
I wish the Impala could knock some sense into her boys on the show right now.
Thanks for the smile and sharing another story with us.
(on a side note - I was trying to leave a review on one of your stories and as I went to type around my cat who is laying in front of the keyboard... her tail hit the mouse and no review...)
Lily chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
Aaaaah, this was fantastic! XD I love Impala fics, and somehow had no idea this existed - I'm gonna have to go right back to the beginning and read all of these now. Keep up the awesomesauce work, have a super day and DFTBA! XD
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
This was wonderful!
I can just imagine the anger and fear when Dean and Sam found the Impala gone. I love how they used one of John's phones to find her.
I'm glad that Dean was able to teach the thieves a lesson.
I enjoyed reading this chapter.
Thanks for the smile!
mb64 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Nicely done! I like how they went from arguing to working together and then back to arguing- so very typical of them!

ccase13 chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
They should decorate the Impala and ride in one of the Christmas Car Show Parades.
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Wonderful chapter.
I love how you wrote the brothers and would love to see them smile right now.
It has been great to have the Impala back this season. She takes good care of her boys.
Thanks for sharing another chapter with us.
zekeschance chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
That was so sweet! Just love the Impala.
Winchesters4Me chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
lovely.
mb64 chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
*Totally happy sigh* *Big smile on my face*

What a sweet, delightful story. I think we both count AVSC as one of our all time favorites, and this view from the Impala adds onto that episode and makes it even better. I really like to think of them having another wondeful Christmas memory.

This was wonderful.
ccase13 chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
It's so nice to see the boys win a goodly sum of cash for a change.
cold kagome chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
love it
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
I love reading the Impala's thoughts about her boys.
It is nice to have things go their way for a bit.
Thanks for the smile!
zekeschance chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Nice! Love the Impala!
samiam chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
a super specail impala to take such good care off her boys
kjdw chapter 4 . 10/16/2012