Reviews for Secrets Turning To Lies
Lugrpa chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
OH MY GOD! I thought Jack was gone for sure! Then he came back, and i knew he would so i kept my hopes up! Is Rivaella going to be mentioned in the sequel? I hope that would be amazing. I cant believe The doctor and River have a son! And Owen and Tosh got married! Oh man this was an amazing chapter, and story! It always kept me begging for the next update!

I cant wait for the next sequel to be out :) Keep on writing, your fabulous at it!

#1 itsthetruth fan :)
Lugrpa chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
Ahhh! Is she gonna see Jack again? Somethings gonna happen i can tell. Something bad. No! SHe needs to see Jack again! Update please :)
Lugrpa chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
...so Jacks not coming back... whhhaatt? It cant end like this! UPDATE! ahhh..
Lugrpa chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Oh man that fight between Martha and Ianto, that was intense! Jack has to come back! Sorry im kinda talking to myself.. heh heh.. Update soon! please! with a cherry on top!
Lugrpa chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
nooo jack! He has to come back! He'll come back right? He will? ahh man!
Lugrpa chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
YES! yes the doctor and River came back! Oh i knew they would! Is Jack gonna be ok? well.. i gotta read more!
Lugrpa chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
I cant believe they actually escaped! haha! Torchwood, fallen... no! The letters they all wrote were extremely sweet! Great chapter :)
19fangirl97 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
please keep writing more this is a great story by the way loved the first two
Lugrpa chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Oh man! Great! I'm sooo happy Rivaella was saved! And jacks back! Yes! Please update soon as I know you always do :)
Lugrpa chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Ok pretty breath taking chapter... First off... IANTO! Haha punching the UNIT guy in the face ha! And I'm sooo happy Owens back! But.. Martha! Is she gonna be ok? She has to be! Oh no! Amazing story keep writing!
Lugrpa chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Holy... Great way to start the new story! Doctor... He's a prick! Ah god! Haha I love this though :) can't wait to read on!