Reviews for Engagement of an idiot
NikkiLizzie chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
I really enjoyed this! It was very sweet.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. The progression made sense and I really liked that you made it so that Arthur could have a son and an heir. Wonderfully done - and well written considering English isn't your first language!

MadaMag chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
Nice story.
Through, you have introduced Raven and she is a lovable character, friends both of Merlin and Arthur. It would make much more sense story-wise, if William would be her and Arthur child (surrogate mother, not so uncommon now and then), than picking a child whose parents died. Not to mention, William parents died, but it's highly probably for him to have grandparents or other family, hmm?
Other solution would be, if William would be Morgana's (whom you introduced as well, as ally character)...

Nevertheless, interesting fic.
Loulou2a chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
Happy end, I love that. Arthur, Merlin, together and a heir so Arthur needn't to get married.
notmuchsense chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Harry's saving people thing didn't start when he was one.
It started way back when magic was first becoming accepted with Merlin.

"What's that? Timmy fell down the well? AGAIN? Damn kid, I should put him on a leash!" oh...
wait... that was Lassie.

I'm sleep deprived. Sorry.
gigglesnort chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
I'm pretty sure most stag parties don't end that way.
Matthias Tiertu chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
That was such a fantastic story! The best I've read so far. Thank you so much. )
Chocolatekat chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
cute3 this story is so refreshing and different from the merlin fics that i have been reading. Thank you for writing and sharing.
dragonfly loves axel chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
So far so good!

My kind of fic.
Arlyn Myth chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
You! I have to sign up to review this fic. I've wanted to review since I read chapter three but I couldn't.

This fic is so beautiful! My heart's broken for Arthur. I love it when they're so devoted to each other. Arthur acted very much like a love sick teenage girl and it's terribly cute! I've always wanted to read the love sick Arthur pining for Merlin. You make my dream come true!

The feelings are so strong. Love's so tangible. They couldn't resist it anymore. Awww So sweeeeeet! Definitely Love it!

Thank you! x
Magpie1600 chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
I read this and loved it. I knew something was off about Rowena as did Arthur. Just wasn't sure. Lovely ending
JustPlainAmy chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
That was very enjoyable
Sharon T chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
This was an amazing story, one of my new favorites :) thanks for writing this.
YAOIboy19 chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
cant believe its the end XD

really like your really hook up!

DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
Aww, happy ending. No more of that whore. Yay.