Reviews for Telephone Calls and Slapping Balls
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/9
Great story...Yummy.
dazzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
*fans self* is it hot in here or what?! Jay is so effing hot. So is Edward. God damn. Jay also has a very soft spot for E. And THAT is the icing on the cake. Please! PURRRDY PLEEEEEESE... With a cherry on top, yes? Please reconsider turning this into more. It has so much potential to be an amazing story! Even if it's a short, sexy, sweet, hot little story. More chapters like this would make me just sizzle down into a puddle of super delicious yumminess, mmhmmm... Just saying :) Beautiful one shot.
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Ohh how hot was that? I just love Jasper and Edward! Thank you for sharing this very fine bit of hotness!
psyfilover chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Fucking hot!
mommatri chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Love it. Your good.
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Amazing story, loved it! I hope you add another chapter to see how the boys are doing.
naughtynati chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Amazing! I wish you'd consider giving us more...I don't think these boys were done ;)
Jasmine A. Roberts chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I loved it :) Hot man smex... Need I say more?
Justname chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I liked the setting. It would be nice to see more stories outside of the US. I'm American and would love to see the boys in other countries.

Oh and this is hot too. :)
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
that was absolute.
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Really, really good. Thank you so much for sharing.
Snappher chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
WHEW! I've read this several times, but it never fails to get my heart rate up!

Oh, Jackson. How you devastate me with your knocked-up girlfriend. My heart is crushed! :(

At least I'll always have Slashsper...
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
your slash fics are the perfect cure for grumpiness and spring fever :D
KATHRYN00 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Yum... K
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I love that edward came back and speculated that jasper was gay. Sex was so incredibly yummy!