Reviews for Revelations
Horaizon chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
If this is not love then call me Lady Gaga cause this is beautiful.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Ooh...

That's nice...! :)
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Kagami being all seme and cool is so right! If it's seme Kagami, I'd love to read it if it's from you. ouo
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Kagami, I love, uke is so cute, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but I also like Kagami with other couples, provided Kagami be uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, well keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
My heart... my heart fucking aches. I love this. ;;

I do wonder what Aomine picked up that was so important though.
pacochico11 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
that was awesome
kei-v3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I didn't notice that last line at all XD

And uh, a high spoiler if you haven't known, but the moment when Kagami defeated Aomine is definitely one where AoKaga rules, HAHA. I mean, the one who returns Aomine's smile is not Kuroko, it's Kagami - the one who fights evely with Aomine is Kagami (though Kuroko is, too, in some meaningful ways) - and the one that asked Aomine to play again ANYTIME is Kagami, and... And I'll just thank you for writing this paiirng I love so much! XD
anonymouse chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
LOL. I totally didn't catch the last line being something that Kagami had thought, so thanks for pointing it out! :D

I think that the concept is very intriguing, but there are many awkward parts (repetition, overuse of adverbs). But this is an awesome pairing so thanks for writing it!