Reviews for The Once and Future King
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww there's no more :(
theLastOlympian chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Please continue!
lara924 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
This is a lovely story! I like the plot and your writing style. Can't wait for the next chapter(:
IslandGem chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
I am enjoying your fan fic and I can imagine Arthur being torn between tradition and following your heart. Like you I am a newbie to fan fic writing and just posted my first Merlin story although mine's a modern fic/AU one. So please continue, can't wait to read what happens next.
Guardian Izz chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
though I think you are progressing too fast, since I really doubt Arthur had such serious romantic thoughts about Gwen prior to S2, and he wasn't this innocent (I mean LOOK AT HIM, do you honestly believe he wasn't somewhat of a player in his teens?)… I find this fic nice and cheery. Cozy, and you are a good writer. You've got the portrayal of Gwen pinned down, especially in that scene when he comes to Morgana's room.

Arthur was always the spontaneous one, lacking all subtlety when it comes to matters of the heart. He could barely hide his feelings in S3.

update soon
larasmith chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
How long will it take Arthur to realize his father is wrong? That knight hopefully influenced Arthur in a positive way. Otherwise he will lose someone wonderful and special in his life. What does it matter if a knight chose to marry for love and not nobility?

Commoners have kinder and nobler hearts than those of nobility who abuses their power to get what they want and doesn't nobility members also scheme among themselves to what Uther terms "foul intent"? As if a noble woman wouldn't want to marry a King or Prince for fame, power, and prestige and not resort to dishonest means! Ladies born of noble class or even if they were princesses or queens were capable of great evil and definitely will stoop so low to achieve their ends by marrying someone of their own status. How blind Uther turns out to be!
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
You're a very good writer, I think it was a brilliant idea to show the small story about the Knight and his love, very ironic! Keep it up!
wisa chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I really like this story, I notice you haven't updated in awhile. I really hope u continue im so curious in what u have in stored next.

please please continue
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
charming and foreshadowing,

I can imagine Arthur like this, definitely...

hope you continue
osept chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I am interestIng ur story
larasmith chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Sweet! Arthur stopping Gwen from punishment and losing the fight against Morgana from being distracted by Gwen!

Can hardly wait till Gwen starts to stand up to him and give him a piece of her mind!
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Loved this! Arthur 'protecting' Camelot was so damn cute! Well done!