Reviews for Tale of a Football Star and Wizard
Firestar Prime chapter 2 . 2/21
Wow
Western-Otaku chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Time doesn't seem to stay consistent in this chapter...

Chapter Name implies it's been 4 years since the Prologue.

Chapter Title says it's been 5 years since the Prologue.

At the beginning of the chapter, Evan is 22 years old.

Closer to the end, he ends up being 20 years old.

One of the cups is dated for an event held from 1998 to something 89? (May have meant to put 1998-99?)

So... is Evan 22 or 20? If he is 22, then that means that somewhere between 5-6 years has to have passed in order for Evan to get from being 16 to 22. If he is 20, then 4 years seems to be the right amount of time.

All that aside, this fic had some potential but I'm a bit sad that this hasn't been updated in 4 years...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Please update. This story has tons of potential
mmk997 chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
I was wondering if you can please update this story
aishiteru naru chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
perfect
please update
panther73110 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
This is a great story and I hope you finish it someday
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Where did Harry potter get involved?
TwoWayMirror chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
This story had an amazing start! I just wish it was being continued. So many possibilities... Do you know if someone continued it? Or maybe there's a similar story out there? I really love the idea but I'm not much of a writer sadly. I could never do it justice.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I really enjoyed reading it, only the last part with the girl was meh not needed imo.

Do hope to see more of Evan without the Wizarding world interfering hehe
Mila Pink chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I loved it. As always Dumbles and their terrible decisions!
Kisses
MewPasana chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Oh please Oh please Oh please Update!
You have melded two of my favourite things in the world- Football( BPL, eh! Even though I don't support the Red Devils, I haven't problem reading about them!) and Harry Potter!
Please update! Because you're story intrigued me and I wish to see how it plays out.
I'm not a huge fan of dumbledore and I wonder how you would mould his character. I love your other stories too... But I wish you would update this soon.

Cheers.
Fanficlovr chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE AND UPDATE! I LOVE THIS FIC!
Avachie chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
oh please continue this story, mate. Its my first time to give some review to HPfanfic Author. i've read more than 200 fanfic but so far this one is the most story with interesting plot line.

i beg u, mate! and give hell to Evan ex-parents who give hi away and dumbles too. Please dont kill nicole T_T
mkeeg91 chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
"Everything seemed to be perfect but alas, destiny will soon play a cruel joke on the young man once again."
I hate that line more than Ron/Hermione... and that's saying something haha!

I'm almost glad you stopped writing when you did so I can pretend that things never get worse and he never gets found and he stays with Nicole forever ;) haha!

this is great!