Reviews for Tale of a Football Star and Wizard
mmk997 chapter 2 . 5/2
I was wondering if you can please update this story
aishiteru naru chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
perfect
please update
panther73110 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
This is a great story and I hope you finish it someday
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Where did Harry potter get involved?
TwoWayMirror chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
This story had an amazing start! I just wish it was being continued. So many possibilities... Do you know if someone continued it? Or maybe there's a similar story out there? I really love the idea but I'm not much of a writer sadly. I could never do it justice.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I really enjoyed reading it, only the last part with the girl was meh not needed imo.

Do hope to see more of Evan without the Wizarding world interfering hehe
Mila Pink chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I loved it. As always Dumbles and their terrible decisions!
Kisses
MewPasana chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Oh please Oh please Oh please Update!
You have melded two of my favourite things in the world- Football( BPL, eh! Even though I don't support the Red Devils, I haven't problem reading about them!) and Harry Potter!
Please update! Because you're story intrigued me and I wish to see how it plays out.
I'm not a huge fan of dumbledore and I wonder how you would mould his character. I love your other stories too... But I wish you would update this soon.

Cheers.
Fanficlovr chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE AND UPDATE! I LOVE THIS FIC!
Avachie chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
oh please continue this story, mate. Its my first time to give some review to HPfanfic Author. i've read more than 200 fanfic but so far this one is the most story with interesting plot line.

i beg u, mate! and give hell to Evan ex-parents who give hi away and dumbles too. Please dont kill nicole T_T
mkeeg91 chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
"Everything seemed to be perfect but alas, destiny will soon play a cruel joke on the young man once again."
I hate that line more than Ron/Hermione... and that's saying something haha!

I'm almost glad you stopped writing when you did so I can pretend that things never get worse and he never gets found and he stays with Nicole forever ;) haha!

this is great!
mac180 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
continues , please.
Hogwarts Alum 53 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
This seems to be a wonderfully original and exciting story! Will you return to it and give us more chapters? The thought of an angry and resentful truly MUGGLE Harry turned loose on Albus Dumbasadoor and company is just too good for words!
Raquell chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Finish
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
very good you should update this one if you have time