Reviews for The Key to Destiny
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
When are you going to make more of these stories? People love them so much that they want to read a sequel.
zero chapter 14 . 5/5/2015
good work.
please write more.
wow and yay for this story.
love it.
zero chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
wow wow wow.
love it.
all of your stories are great.
please write more soon ok.
good work on all of your stories.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Please finsh this
Vaathurnax chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
I don't know why you're pleading not to flame this story. I think that was really cool. Although you might want to work on making things less obvious. Kinda saw them being together from the beginning of this story. Still, good job.
SPy chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
Get off Hiatus
Solaro the watcher chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Solaro had stuck with Matt and Selema and followed them throughout this whole ordeal. However, now that they were leaving the Dragon Realms, his journey with them was over. As a spirit with origins of the Dragon Realms, he could not travel through the Lanes Between, as the Ancestors had called them.

"Wherever you two go," Solaro said as Matt's Gummi ship left the Realms. "Whatever you do, you will always have each other. And know this: you have friends and family to return to when you do come back..."
A single tear, transparent and insubstantial, fell from the gold dragon's eye. "I hope you'll return soon...Things are just plain boring without you here..."

(By Draco, I'll miss those two...And I really hope you'll continue this storyline. It's just too epic to end like this...*Ding* Liiiiiiiiiiiiiight buuuuulb!

(Maybe they could meet Sora and Riku somewhere in the Worlds, the four of them come to the Dragon Realms, they have a get-together and such, one of Malefor's most trusted, most powerful, and still surviving servants find a way to get the hated dragon out of the limbo Selema put him in, come back and target Matt this time - you can fill in the rest however you'd like - and it ends with Malefor actually being killed, so he's guaranteed to stay gone!
Just a thought...

(Let me know what you think.)
Solaro the watcher chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Solaro, even in his spectral form, began crying when he realized exactly what had happened. She had done the ultimate deed...but paid the ultimate price...Cynder was right...it isn't fair...

But then, the sound of her voice. The last thing he expected, but the first thing he wanted to happen. How it had happened, he did not know, nor did he care. All that mattered was that she, Matt, Spyro, and Cynder were alive, Malefor was gone for good, and the Realms are safe once again...

(Ok, here come the tears...*sob*...gimme a sec... *off screen, the sound of one blowing his nose, a skriech of a dragoness, then a resounding SLAP! Returns to computer* Note to self...don't blow your nose in your sister's wing; it'll get you slapped all the way to the next Plane.

(...*sob*...I hardly think I need to explain how epic, sad, and relieving this chapter was... The only question is..."Now what happens?")
NITRO PSYCHO chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
BOO! don't give up now! your stories are way too cool to just bail on them before they're finished
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
Please make more Spyro stories.
DragonMaster000 chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
And so it comes to an end. I always get a bit sad to reach the end of a series, but I suppose that's just a testament to the series itself for getting me that invested in it, and this one was no exception. :) Between the engaging plot and the great quality of your writing I enjoyed this story very much.

I'd also just like to say that I thought you ended it very well, tying up the loose ends while still leaving enough for the reader to wonder about to keep them engaged even after the story has ended. I think that this sort of ending is my favourite; a satisfying resolution, and yet still open-ended enough that the readers are free to fill it in with their own imagination. (Even though those endings are also the ones that bug me because I can never get the story out of my head afterward as my mind works over all of the possible ways things could happen afterwards. XD) Well done.

Thank you for the chance to read this story, and best of luck in whatever future writing projects you may chose to embark on. :)
SuperMarioForever2 chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
I understand, I'm just glad you gave it your all. If this is truly the end, then it has been a honor to read your stories.
Nate the Werehog chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
what a great ending. i'm glad matt and selema got together. good luck in life and hope to see you writing again
Selvah chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
Well... Congratulations on finishing your story, and perhaps even the trilogy (plus 1). This chapter was a solid and satisfying wrap-up despite its shortness. It's rather unusual of me not to point out details, but your writing just is level like that, and nothing noteworthy really stood out.

Good luck with whatever it is that you decide to do next!