Reviews for Grandma Casson
whats-it-2-u chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
awesome!
Michael chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
the story is good but do longer chapter's this one is to short
Hermoninee-Granger chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Great chapter, lol Rose! Love her so much! :p xx (poor Indy)
Hermoninee-Granger chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Great story there just aren't enough Casson stories! :D x
Hermoninee-Granger chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Yay- more Casson stories! We do NOT have enough of them. :D (working on writing one starting NOW as you have inspired me :D)
Permanent Rose chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
OMG so perfectly Casson. I've been away from this fandom for too long but I've just read Caddy's World and rekindled my love. Do you watch 30 Rock? Because Bill reminds me of Jack and his mother reminds me of Colleen lol
Awesomeness D XD chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
I love this! Indigo and Rose are my favorites in this story and I love that you added grandma Casson to it as well. I'd personally love to see how the week turns out with Eve, grandma, Indigo, and Rose in the same house and if they keep it together or of they totally fall apart. Love the comedy, the Cassons are great, KEEP THE STORY GOING! Yay for the Cassons and Yay for parodies!
The-Black-Devil chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
My favoret (i think i spelt it wroung) line is "Pink dresses are not normal. They're evil." Totaly argee pink is a detestful colour and dress are the real evil in the world.

Anyhow good chapter sissy.

Seeya in less than a month
TeamTHEFT chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Hahahaha I love it! REally funny and good! I don't understandwhy people arent' reviewing! Pfft. They are stupid. I like it. Update again soon!

Garnet!
TeamTHEFT chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Hahahah! I love this! It's awesome! Creative idea! I'm terrified to meet this Grandma! The only thing more scary would be if Eve's mother somehow showed up as well. That would be hilarious. I can't wait to see where this is going!

This is gonna be exciting! Update again soon!

Andi!