Reviews for The Case of the Memento Mori Murderer
razraz chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
Thank you for putting a "I still don't get it." - should almost be compulsory.

""Perhaps you should take a crack at it sometime Perry, " - delivered with a grin from our Lt Tragg- but I can imagine it would itch at Perry to know what happened.

Great last line - but I love Della shooing them off so Perry can have his sleep.

So many twists and turns - lots of red herrings, great job of moving the story on and weaving lots of mystery. Thanks for sharing
razraz chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
Where's Burgers positive attitude? fancy saying "It's starting to look like no matter what we do, Pery is done for." - I can soo hear him say it though.

Great tension...
razraz chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
Right under there noses!
razraz chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
the mystery just gets deeper and deeper - I like the description of Charlie Clemens - the type who would never be suspected of a crime, but could be hiding a dark nature.

Even when he is dead tired PM's brain just keeps on ticking
razraz chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
That was a mean trick to play with the camera's. And the revolving wall - what a crafty house
razraz chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
"The abducted person is never the only victim,/; Hamilton answered - okay favourite line, you humanise him very well, expanding on those glimpses we see of him occassionally. I can't help thinking PM wouldn't be happy with Mr Burger bringing Della into a suburb of ill repute

Liked your spooky apple tree.

The last scene - fabulous tension. Great nasty characters.
razraz chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
The image of Della eavesdropping - even with the grim topic - great. Mr Burger warning Della not to to anything foolish - that just makes me nervous.

Nice gruesome note at the end.
Harry2 chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
Well, at least some of this tangled web has been unravelled, Its still has a lot of webs that need to be unravelled for everyting to be explained. And Perry, VOLUNTARILY testifying for the prosecution? This is something that the newspapers and other media that follow court cases are going to record! Perry NEVER voluntarily testifies for the prosecution usually!
Harry2 chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Well, they got Perry out of there in one piece. And I NEVER thought that the paid hit men would turn on the person who hired them, but sometimes, a sense of honor overcome the desire for money. Now, lets see Hamilton Burger throw the BOOK at this clown and put him away for LIFE!
tengland2 chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Of course Perry would go back into the building, he certainly wasn't going to let anyone die, because Barlow or anyone was out to hurt him. A bit quieter reunion with Della, when he came out the last time. Perhaps celebration in private? Good ending.
tengland2 chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
Loved the spine tingling suspence. Perry is trying hard to save himself and everyone else. Someone trying to assasin Tragg and Brice. Atleast Paul and Burger caught her in time, from running to Perry. Both of them know that's the last place Perry wants her. More soon PLEASE
Harry2 chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Well, they finally found out where Mason is being held. But this time, its a no win situation for the team. If they rush in, Perry gets killed. If they don't the bombs go off and a LOT of people get killed! Its going to almost take a miracle to save Perry Mason this time!
Perry and Della Live On chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter
tengland2 chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
Liked how you had everyones minds working seperately, tryig to catch some down time on certain individuals. Perry figure he was still in LA, now the group knows its the Brent Building. Just a matter of the rest of them figuring out how to get Perry and others out safely.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
Sounds like the pieces are starting to fall into place. Won't be long before Perry is found and this clown gets a one way trip to the Penatentary, where he will NEVER be released!