Reviews for A Jealous Heart
vaiolet90 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I love so much your story! It very well written... it's a good job!
nobobyknows18 chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
Ok So this was absolutely amazing you were very well written and descriptive it made me want to keep reading which i normally dont do this is by far one of my favorite stories
Golden Wizard chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
This fanfic is great! Are you going to keep writing it? Or start a new one? I check for updates all the time, I really like your writing style and I was hooked on this story!
origamifoxes chapter 11 . 12/22/2011

This was amazing! Keep it up please :)
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Awww, that was a sweet ending.
AHFGTECN321 chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
Oh my goodnes! That was so good, especially the end. Can't wait for the final chapter!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
Oh god no, this can't be happening. Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
Merry Wanderer of the Night chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
HOLY CRAPPNUGGETS! I totally didn't see that coming!
paigeydoll chapter 9 . 12/1/2011
Really interesting story ;) ford is seriously creepy. can't wait for the next chapter
moviemaniac12 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY END IT THERE! I am enjoying this story so much, and the chemistry in which you write Arthur and Ariadne, just perfect. I hope that she finds Arthur and explain what she's done for him! Cannot wait for more of this brilliant story!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
Oooh, let's hope she gets some good information. Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
Merry Wanderer of the Night chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
Oh, please do update soon! I will have to keep reading Sirius Black love stories if you don't!
LadyElena17 chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Love this story so far! hoping to read more!
The-handprint-onthe-window chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
holy shi*t!
Merry Wanderer of the Night chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
Dragging? Dragging? THIS WAS SOOO EXCITING! My mind is racing! I can't stop thinking about what she's going to answer, or what Arthur is going to say. Reading this reminds me that I have three stories I need to work on. Ooops.