Reviews for Please Pass the Peas
kryman002 chapter 105 . 2/11/2014
I loved it
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 78 . 11/3/2013
Only thing I don't agree with is Charlie's OVERREACTING about Edward and Bella living together and Edward freudian slip. Seems to me with the way Charlie was over previous years he has no rights what so ever in acting like the overprotective parent when he never did anything for Bella while she lived with Renee because he was caught up in his wallowing over losing a selfish hateful bitch whom he should have never allowed to take Bella with her. Renee's treatment was abusive and neglectful and the whore should be arrested.
robsessed1123 chapter 105 . 8/29/2013
i fucking loved this so hard! so sweet & fluffy! and i love being in this E's head! tybb!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Waited as in.. virgin?!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
LOL I donno... Between Rob and Edward,
I think they've got more "pretend" G/F's
than can be counted!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
No, she really likes YOU, Edward!
(Boys are so stupid!)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Awe!
mstre11 chapter 105 . 8/24/2013
I absolutely loved this adorable story!:D
Missjude chapter 105 . 10/26/2012
KYLA! i loved this story
Missjude chapter 39 . 10/24/2012
i love it i love it :)
Missjude chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
awwwe this is cute :)))) 3
it's simply me n you chapter 105 . 9/8/2012
Have enjoyed this story so much. it's nice to read fluffy, happy stories sometimes (Makes me - well actually all of us - feel good)

They really did get everything they wanted, which was nice to see.
it's simply me n you chapter 100 . 9/8/2012
They had a great honeymoon, but time to get back to RL (funny how that always gets in the way, huh?)

They will make it though. The 2 of them will help each other through the rough spots cause they have loved each other for so long. Beautiful
it's simply me n you chapter 99 . 9/8/2012
A Wilson POV... funny, funny, funny.

That was great. love it!
it's simply me n you chapter 97 . 9/8/2012
"We'd like to still be agile and spry to enjoy the fruits of your labor." She giggled again. Gotta love Esme.

Table of Pea dishes - guess Bella got her peas at the wedding.
2,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »