Reviews for The Laws of Life
DracoHermionelover98 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I know it has been years since you have updated but I would LOVE it if you could pick this fanfic back up. Pretty please! I just happened across The Law of Attraction early this afternoon and have read it all and the chapter of this story today. I just completely got drawn into The Law of Attraction and fell in love with it.
Coincidentallove chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Hi! I just stumbled upon thisss. I wish you would continue writing for this. It seems like it's going to be a really interesting story. I can't wait for a reunion between Teddy and Dramione, if you're planning on doing it at all. But just to let you know I loved your fics. They brought out so much feels. So glad you didn't kill Teddy!
isophia216 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
please please please update soon! i loved reading TLOA and i really loved your version of teddy so...update soon? :)
Litobee chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I'm so glad Teddy is alive! But I noticed that you haven't updated in a long time :( I really wish this story will continue on.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
really good
mskairijade chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Not a bad start but you should have really mentioned taking the entire idea from 50 First Dates...
Arya chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is so awesome! I loved ur dramoime one and can't wait for more on this one!
Anitaa Waang chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Hi,
just wanted to say- Great Story!
I love the link between this and the Laws of Attraction.
However, it would be awesome if u could post a chapter each week (although i do know what a huge and dreary task it is) so i can get to know what happens! XD
And also, will other people be able to 'rise up from the dead'? lol, just curious.
Keep in mind that you are a very good author- so keep on writing!

From,
A faithful reader
perfect pen chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I'll have nw that this the first story i have read of the character Teddy. this story after reading the first chapter has affected me so much that i cant explain to u. this the first time i want to break a promise to a friend coz i will be making ac account after she updates. i didnt want to write my feeling about this chapter so openly but i didnt have a choice so i m writing u this...
the story u have put forward is heart retching. i m looking forward to reading if u continue. the four simple words i. e. Try a little harder have been etched to my brain in ways i wont be able to explain it to you.
i hope you do continue this story. If you need any help with this particular story please contact on live journal my name there being perfect_pen101. thank u.
Please please do continue this story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Its good, but you need to write more! It's been far too long. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Update please. :) i love your story the Laws of Attraction!
Been reading TLoA again. i really love Teddy there! :)
Raen chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Please, try to update really fast! I loved the other story so much, and I hope I can read this soon!
SilverGlaze chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh my goddness!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Omg! Keep writting! U got me on the edge of my seat! I wanna noe more
kendra chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was very good. When will you be posting more? I cant wait.