Reviews for A Trucker's Nightmare
lyrain1966 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
This I would like to see on the show for real. Great work can't wait to read more of your writing.
ZuWang chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
You know, I haven't thought about this character in years. I had no idea that resolution of this story would feel so good. Thanks for the story I didn't know I wanted.
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Oh my goodness this was fantastic! It never occurred to me to wonder what happened to that poor man driving the truck. What wonderful closure for him.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
WHOA! What an excellent story, how the trucker would feel responsible for John's death; thankfully Dean didn't die so he didn't feel guilty about that. So very glad they did all run into each other, so his guilt could be dealt with.
Love Dean's comment - It was his heart. It could have gone at any time.
Because it was John's heart with Dean. Very good.
AngelOfThursday67 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Great story, re-read it for the second time now. really good concept i would love to this happen in the show- along with a body swap episode hehe :)
reader50 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
It's strange that I never even thought about the trucker that totaled Dean's car. But I'm glad you did. I can see where the poor man would have nightmares about what happened and am glad he got closure in your story. Thank you for sharing it.
goanago chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
ChicoThorn chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Very moving... I just watched season 1 cliffhanger and episode 1 of season 2-(I got to the "Supernatural party" a bit late ;) ) Your story is a wonderful tie-in to those episodes... Very well done, and thank you for writing it.
miXiZ chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Thats a sweet little story. I just watched the relating episodes the other day :) thank you
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Great story. I'm adding you to my favorite authors. Please keep writing.
authorwannabe101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I never really considered what happened to the driver... I love how you did this though!
twin1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Enjoyed this, very well done.
The Golden Snitch chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Dude, thanks for this. One thing I could never get out of my head is what that driver must have been thinking. Seriously, I was thinking about it the other day, and I haven't seen the episode in years.
severinas.96 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Nice os! really liked to see the story from this point of view... I never thought about the poor driver... truly enjoyed this! I think although its so short it made its way to my top favourites
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
What an intriguing storyline. I've never read anything from the trucker's point of view. You really made me feel for him and what he had to have gone through. Loved Dean's reactions and of course Sam was perfect! But I'll admit I did tear up in the last part of the story. Beautiful story.