Reviews for Converge
malexfaith chapter 14 . 1/31
Great read. Love the depth and rawness... thanks heaps for sharing
simx48 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
One chapter and I'm hooked already
Eyghon chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
That was fantastic, i really enjoyed reading how quinn struggled with admitting her sexuality years after the boarding school broke her. Thank you for a wonderful story
Impure Thoughts chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
Ever think about doing a sequel or even a prequel to this? It was really good
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
I spent my entire weekend reading this amazing story! I just wanted to leave a quick review to let you know how much I loved it and that you are a very talented writer! Thanks for posting this Faberry fic :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
Great story.
CarolineSC chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
Loved it! The journey Quinn took was written so well!
Silversaphire96 chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
I read this for a second time today, it gave me faberry feels just like the first time. Awesome story. :]
Ghost420 chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
Loved it just like I love all your other stories :P
NeniioN chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I like SO much... there are no words,, really... just amazing
Scout88 chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
Sad to see it end but it was definitely a great ending with them being so in love with one another. I wish Quinn didn't go see her parents but I do hope it gave her closure.
Scout88 chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Aww, Rachel is literally 'home-sick' for Quinn. Ugh, I get that way too. First time I moved away from my friends and family I got a bad stomach bug (and I mean BAD), west nile virus, and a severe case of strep that landed me in the hospital for an emergency procedure on my tonsils. All that happened within 5 weeks! But when I live at home or close to home? I am never sick except for the occasional cold. Rachel may think it is romantic but I think it is a PAIN. Seriously, I'd probably die if I moved more than 10 hours away or something.

Anyway, man was this chapter hot. I may need a shower. I'm guessing that sex between Quinn and Kenneth wasn't all that enjoyable and Quinn 'lost' her voice in bed. Thank goodness for Rachel telling her to open up.

I was really hoping that Quinn wouldn't see her parents but now I am hoping she sticks it to 'em.
Scout88 chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
I really don't think Emma is an adequate therapist. I mean, pamphlets…really? Nor is she a good guidance counselor on the show either. But I guess if Quinn has made some progress then Emma is doing okay…

I was hoping that it wouldn’t be as awkward for them afterwards but I did like their wordless apology/acceptance. They just got what the other was trying to convey without speaking. I’m really wishing that Quinn will go to Lima for the last concert to see Rachel and to also see her dads (though hopefully not see her poor excuse for parents).
Scout88 chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
Aww, Quinn told Rachel she loves her and Rachel was awake to hear it! I can't help the grin on my face, it is huge!