Reviews for Converge
CARALEE chapter 2 . 4/27
This chapter shows the struggle Quinn goes through internally; convincing herself that she is not Gay.
awesome.. I love the fact that you were able to maintain the whole HBIC even in work clothes.. I have always thought Quinn Fabray was a beautiful character played by a beautiful woman.. Such a shame that Ryan Murphy didn't recognize that.
malexfaith chapter 14 . 1/31/2015
Great read. Love the depth and rawness... thanks heaps for sharing
simx48 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
One chapter and I'm hooked already
Eyghon chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
That was fantastic, i really enjoyed reading how quinn struggled with admitting her sexuality years after the boarding school broke her. Thank you for a wonderful story
Impure Thoughts chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
Ever think about doing a sequel or even a prequel to this? It was really good
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
I spent my entire weekend reading this amazing story! I just wanted to leave a quick review to let you know how much I loved it and that you are a very talented writer! Thanks for posting this Faberry fic :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
Great story.
CarolineSC chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
Loved it! The journey Quinn took was written so well!
Silversaphire96 chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
I read this for a second time today, it gave me faberry feels just like the first time. Awesome story. :]
Ghost420 chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
Loved it just like I love all your other stories :P
NeniioN chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I like SO much... there are no words,, really... just amazing
Scout88 chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
Sad to see it end but it was definitely a great ending with them being so in love with one another. I wish Quinn didn't go see her parents but I do hope it gave her closure.
Scout88 chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Aww, Rachel is literally 'home-sick' for Quinn. Ugh, I get that way too. First time I moved away from my friends and family I got a bad stomach bug (and I mean BAD), west nile virus, and a severe case of strep that landed me in the hospital for an emergency procedure on my tonsils. All that happened within 5 weeks! But when I live at home or close to home? I am never sick except for the occasional cold. Rachel may think it is romantic but I think it is a PAIN. Seriously, I'd probably die if I moved more than 10 hours away or something.

Anyway, man was this chapter hot. I may need a shower. I'm guessing that sex between Quinn and Kenneth wasn't all that enjoyable and Quinn 'lost' her voice in bed. Thank goodness for Rachel telling her to open up.

I was really hoping that Quinn wouldn't see her parents but now I am hoping she sticks it to 'em.