Reviews for Original Sin
CourtneyHowlett chapter 11 . 4/4
I love this story sooooo much. But would you mind explaining to me what the significance of the date is again?
Christina chapter 27 . 4/4
Okay, so I have never posted a review on this sight and if I have it was like ten years ago and I don't remember but this story is awesome! You literally made your own world and characters and story line and it was amazing! If it wasn't for the fact that the names were the same I wouldn't even know it was based off twilight in anyway. It's so good! There are a lot of stories on this sight that are good, excellent even but this one puts them all to shame! I literally started reading it monday night and just kept reading till I was done and then had to do my homework and ended pulling an all nighter, but that's okay because this story is awesome! I've reread it like three times already this week. I hope that one day you right your own book and it get's published and you tell us all about it because I would for sure buy it if this story is anything to go off of! Truly amazing story, I absolutely loved reading it, loved your work, and just loved everything about it! Thank you for being awesomely talented and writing it! Awesome work!
WB Crazy chapter 18 . 3/26
That was a really shitty thing fir her to say to him...Nobody wants you. Not cool Bella
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 28 . 3/17
Wow, wasnt expecting that. Great twist, and it explains a bit about Berty and Cullen.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 27 . 3/17
I have enjoyed this Bella and Cralisle story very much. Im a sucker for a well written story with Bella and mojority of the Twilight guys we love so dearly. Awesome job doll.
A great read, thanks for sharing.
I love it when Charlie and Billy come out.. thanks for that... any c by acne you'd write their story?
OhGeeFantasy chapter 29 . 2/6
Excellent story! I loved every bit of it and I'm sad it's over.
Hugs
Gee
OhGeeFantasy chapter 8 . 2/5
This is SO good!
lmc123 chapter 29 . 1/1
This was a lovely story. You write great characters. Even the out take with berty, somehow, I don't know how, but you made that work.
Loved jacob and his relationship with bella
And edward he was so good..
Love your work, thanks

Lisa-Marie
lmc123 chapter 27 . 1/1
Ahhhhhh
lmc123 chapter 25 . 1/1
That chapter was god dam hilarious! Bella im gay... what the fuck?... and a punch up, edward kissing her bye and his witty comments cracked me up, bye tramps... so funny
Aretee chapter 29 . 12/29/2013
Umm...I just read your whole story in a 24 hours and now that my family is mad at me for woefully neglecting them, I have to go do damage control. ;)
I loved this story. It was intensely personal for me and made me consider things about my own life and the people in it. Thank you. I think you may have helped me be more patient with a few people.
winterhorses chapter 29 . 12/10/2013
This is a captivating, well-written story, and I LOVE the interaction between Edward and, well, everyone. :) Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
sexysiren1981 chapter 29 . 10/20/2013
That was a truly fuck awesome story - well done! Loved every moment :)
1,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »