Reviews for Original Sin
Nicoconsd chapter 29 . 11/2/2017
I really loved this story! I loved all the sides of Carlisle you created he was so complex and he just kept me so interested in the story and what would happen next how he would handle it. Thank you for a wonderful adventure :)
harmony82 chapter 27 . 8/14/2017
This Story is awesome ... also if or maybe becouse she didnt get to the Term of an own baby ... very nice written
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2017
Hi I just finished reading original sin someone recommended on Facebook it was awesome story really really liked , thank you I loved Bella and Carlisle I don't see a lot of stories for different pairing so this one made my day thank you
Carlisle Uncovered Contest chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
Original Sin was chosen as the "Weekend Ficspiration" story in the Carlisle, Uncovered Contest FB group. Thanks for giving us such a wonderful CxB story!
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 27 . 3/19/2017
I finished this story late last night and decided to let it all sink in before offering my comments, because I went on a roller coaster ride with these characters.

I swung back and forth while reading about whether or not Carlisle did the right thing by leaving. A lot of the time, until I learned more about why he was such a clam, I thought he was cold and unfeeling. But then he'd do something that showed he wasn't that way, so yeah. Back and forth, up and down. By the time I learned about Edward, I wanted Bella to kick Carlisle in the shin and run for her life.

And then when I learned about what he DID, I thought leaving was stupid and how could he just LEAVE? There's help to be found, etc. God, I felt so sorry for Esme. That's probably the point that I disliked Carlisle the most. He did an awful, awful thing, and then he he did another awful thing.

I guess 20-some years of self-imposed punishment earned him a Bella, although why she had to be punished, I'll never know, lol. Poor girl.

I liked this story, and then I didn't like it. I usually like a tormented character who slowly comes to life when he/she finds love, but something about Carlisle me from falling in love with him. I was glad he found happiness in the end, though.

Thanks for sharing this! You're a wonderful writer.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2017
Loving this. I like how you treated Bella's relationship with Mike. It felt real, not like a detail that's just skimmed over to get the heroine closer to the hero.

I'm not usually a Carlisle/Bella reader, but this is excellent writing with a sweet Carlisle. I'm on board.

Here via Rachel Winterhorses rec and the Carlisle Uncovered contest.
kalibean chapter 29 . 3/6/2017
Excellent story...loved the original plot and your storytelling. Great depth of characters too. I honestly couldn't put it down until it was finished.
PAT2024 chapter 29 . 2/1/2017
Nice to have a bit of Carlisle's perspective. Thanks... I would love some more outtakes if one day you feel like it... I'm not ready to let them go yet. Thanks for sharing
PAT2024 chapter 28 . 2/1/2017
Interesting perspective...
PAT2024 chapter 27 . 2/1/2017
Whaou ! This is really one of the best AH story ever. I loved it, even if I usually am not a fan of Carlisle /Bella together, In this story it worked so well. I Loved how all the characters where depicted and the story line was just perfect and original. Thank you for sharing. Please don't stop writing you are truly talented.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 29 . 1/22/2017
I loved this story. Very nicely done!
Thank you for sharing with us.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 28 . 1/22/2017
Well, that certainly explains a LOT about Betty...
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 27 . 1/21/2017
It's a shame he doesn't realize the extent
of the grace poured into his life. That he
do any seem to acknowledge the fact that
he has been MADE worthy!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 26 . 1/21/2017
Wow! I wasn't expecting that yet!
I actually have hope now that they
may one day have a child together!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 25 . 1/21/2017
That was very big of Charlie e.
1,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »