Reviews for Original Sin
Donna chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Just found this fic and I love it so far! I wish I had a professor friend like Doctor Cullen, he seems so sweet and friendly :)
Guest chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
:-) Thank you
Hitchy chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
Ah. Redeemed sinner and self-proclaimed changed man. *sighs* He's so intense and internalizes everything. I'm glad they got to this point. I won't lie, I would have been happier to see him have another child, this time with Bella, and feel as though he had a fresh start - a chance to prove to himself that he can be the man he always wished he could be with Bella at his side. But this is definitely the next best thing.

:-)

Thanks for writing/re-writing this. Happy early Valentine's day, too, Worm.
Hitchy
Hitchy chapter 28 . 2/10/2013
Loved this. :-)
EEG chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
what am I going to do with further updates? ;) A wonderfull ending. You did an amazing job, be proud; this story was your were beautiful baby.
Alyssum chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
If you meant to post a new chapter, it didn't update! FF is acting up again, it's happened to other authors too. I got so excited cause it said this story updated too! Oh well, excuse to reread. :)
Cullen Cousin chapter 29 . 2/9/2013
Nurse is certainly right about grandkids, I have three of my own! I think this is was what Carlisle really needed!

Sure gonna miss this story again! Excellent job my dear!

CC
Ishita chapter 29 . 2/9/2013
WOW ! This is one of the best stories I've read and frankly speaking i prefer this over the actual twilight series.
You see im not such a big fan though i do absolutely love Carlisle both the movie and book ones(Peter is mindblowingly HOT). And i was just reading fanfictions cause i was bored. But lord this was one abso-frickkin-lutely awesome story.
3 3
FINPIN11 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
RE-reading this YET AGAIN, cuz it makes me happy! ;)
Kianatwilightlover chapter 29 . 2/4/2013
Love this story. It shows how much a person can change from someone they think they are, to someone they actually are. You did an exceptional job on this story. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Momma Laura chapter 29 . 2/1/2013
Great story of redemption, love, realization, and hope...yes, hope.
Sinvisigoth chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Blue eyes. Damnit :(
Sinvisigoth chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Liking the story but having a sneaking dread that this might be an AH story :/ Hope not as I love your writing style. Seeing Mike get his and Bella deal with it so well was great; avoiding the pathetic canon months of hollowness and depression is something that always sits well with me.
borednhomealone chapter 29 . 1/18/2013
Okay, first of all... A Thousand Years was playing as I read the last few chapters. It wasn't intentional but it sure fit. Now, on to my review...

OMFG. Best. Fic. EVER. I can't even put into words was this story did to me. I came from an abusive background myself and found myself not wanting children. When I met the woman who is now my wife, she had a child. I can't remember how many nights I would tell her I was terrified of being around him because of my past. I totally felt Carlisle through this whole story. The plot was amazing, and the way it unfolded over time was phenomenal. Stories of this magnitude just don't happen. It was utterly amazing. Uplifting, heartbreaking, sad, and wonderful all at the same time.
mdf chapter 1 . 1/5/2013