Reviews for Original Sin
Annaleise Marie chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Okay. So I was wrong. Fuck Mike.
Annaleise Marie chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Given that this isn't a Bella/Mike story, I get the feeling I'm about to end up feeling very very badly for poor Mike, King of the Quick Female Orgasm. -_-;;
Annaleise Marie chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Wow, I was really surprised at the beginning. I'm so used to seeing Mike portrayed as the poor-little-lost-puppy-without-a-chance that it kind of blew my mind to see him cast as wonder boyfriend/sex god. XD Definitely a breath of fresh air.

It's probably really unnecessary for me to review every chapter since this is complete but... well, we all like reviews, yes? On to the next chapter.
chippy73 chapter 29 . 2/18/2013
Awesome story! What a great tortured Carlisle. And cheeky Edward. I also especially loved the banter between Bella and Jake. Please write more!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/13/2013
Has to be my favorite chapter of the whole story. Such a beautiful ending.
roon0 chapter 29 . 2/13/2013
I have read this whole story in one sitting so please forgive the lack of reviews. I thought it was marvellous. I loved your Bella, she was sweet, venerable and yet strong. Her relationships with Carlisle, Jacob, Rosalie and Edward were fantastic. Thank you for sharing with great story.
Donna chapter 27 . 2/12/2013
Wow! What a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. Though, I truly wish that Carlisle got Bella pregnant after getting married... Maybe now that Carlisle is a grandpa, he can rethink the possibility of having another baby and truly reconciling with himself from his past? I also like the last outtake you wrote (as I'm not a fan of man/man sex)... Carlisle having to deal with his inner demons and assumptions is... WOW... But I'm hoping that maybe you will start writing a part 2 of this story and a baby Cullen on the way?!
Donna chapter 25 . 2/12/2013
Oh my... Surprises and more surprises! I'm loving it!
Donna chapter 21 . 2/12/2013
I love this chapter! The one thing I still don't understand is why Carlisle is still telling Bella that he can't give her children... I must have missed something important because last I checked, you can reverse a vasectomy!
Donna chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Oh My Carlisle, THIS is too funny! I'm loving this drama! Edward is like a Minnie Me version of a happy-go-lucky Carlisle!
Donna chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Just found this fic and I love it so far! I wish I had a professor friend like Doctor Cullen, he seems so sweet and friendly :)
Guest chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
:-) Thank you
Hitchy chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
Ah. Redeemed sinner and self-proclaimed changed man. *sighs* He's so intense and internalizes everything. I'm glad they got to this point. I won't lie, I would have been happier to see him have another child, this time with Bella, and feel as though he had a fresh start - a chance to prove to himself that he can be the man he always wished he could be with Bella at his side. But this is definitely the next best thing.

:-)

Thanks for writing/re-writing this. Happy early Valentine's day, too, Worm.
Hitchy
Hitchy chapter 28 . 2/10/2013
Loved this. :-)
EEG chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
what am I going to do with further updates? ;) A wonderfull ending. You did an amazing job, be proud; this story was your were beautiful baby.
1,270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »