Reviews for Original Sin
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
You wrote that very realistically. I liked Bella's reassurance that she didn't regret the night with Rosalie, and didn't mind being seen with her.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Hmm. I'm so intrigued by Carlisle! What makes him irredeemable? Why the dislike for children? Can't wait to see how you unravel his tale.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Well good for Bella for having the strength and self-respect to say goodbye. I was one of those dipshits who gave him multiple second chances to be faithful. Ugh. Wish I could go back in time and smack some sense into my 20-year old self.
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Hmmm. That's generally not a good thing, Bella!- Baby, sweetie, love . . . he called me those more often than he called me by my name.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I'm finally having time to start another of your fics!
greengummybears chapter 29 . 3/15/2013
This is a truly beautiful story. I loved how Carlisle was such a mystery, learning about his past was really shocking. There were things that I didn't like about Carlisle's character, however I wouldn't suggest you change anything about him because it showed how nobody's perfect. Most fanfics portray him as perfect but this fic is more realistic. This story made me cry and it made me laugh. I only wished that bella and Carlisle had a baby together.
pegasus5406 chapter 27 . 3/10/2013
Oh wow...what an amazing story, I am in complete aw of your work...I'm truely sad that this story has to end, but end it must...thanks you so much for sharing your talents with us, with me...I truely love it...thanks hon...bigg huggs Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 25 . 3/10/2013
Oh God! You sure know how to shock a person don't you...LMAO...Charlie and Billy hehehe...love it...onward...thanks hon...huggs Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 24 . 3/9/2013
Yay...they've finally got it together...Love it...what a great story hon...thanks huggs Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
Yay, for Carlisle...finally...I hope Edward decides something, he's even getting on my nerves...hehehe...and what does he mean give him a choice, he wasn't even born when Carlisle left, hell his barely a man...lol...arg...nervy little brat, and that's a calm word for the way he's acting...great update hon...off to read more...thanks huggs Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
Bella's right about Edward not acting his age...little ass...I know he's trying to get back at Carlisle, but he's being ridiculous.

I was surprised when I found what Carlisle had in that bedroom, but it makes sense, that his son meant more to him than anything, and I was close when I asked if it was his mother for the way Carlisle acted.

I can see why he would be affraid of being around his son at a young age with all the anger he harvested, and I'm beginning to think that Edward might have some hidden anger built up in him his self, which has me a bit troubled. I don't think he'll hurt Bella, but he doing his best to get a rise out of Carlisle...

We'll I'm off once again to finish reading your story, which I love by the way, or did I tell you that already...lol...sorry...huggs Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
Hehehe...oh hell noooo...I guess you figured Bella didn't have enough drama in her life...lmao...and what's up with Carlisle? not telling Bella about his kid...hummm...guess I'll have to keep reading and find out what's going on...thanks hon...huggs Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
I kind of get the feeling that this has something to do with his mother. I won't go into what's on my mind right now until I find out more, but I think it's mainly heading to his feelings towards his mom...I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

I can see how much he wants to make Bella his completely, but is afraid of maybe losing her. I can tell he has more feelings for her than the others he's been with, my only concern now is that he wants more than anything to trust her and with Jake and Rose doing the background check is worrying.

I think Bella would have had a better chance of breaking Carlisle's trust if she didn't go and have lunch with Jasper, Rose and Jake. She should have just waited for them to tell her what they found out, at least she'd have an argument against what they did.

On the other hand you have Carlisle telling her to protect herself better, but I have a sneeking feeling, that he didn't mean against him...hehehe... or if he did it was more of a 'don't fall in love with me' warning. sigh...

I'm really enjoying this story hon, your very talented and I dying to go on and read more of it...lol...so with that...thanks and I send you bigg huggs Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Hehe...I'm doing it again...I'm getting so lost in your story that I'm forgetting to review, but I caught myself this time...and I have to tell you this story is very good so far...very mysterious, I can't wait to see how it turns out...thanks hon...on to the next chapter...huggs Peggy
Calaguen Trisacond chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Rereading this story. I really love Bella x Carlisle stories. I really like this one specifically, because it reminds me of my own college days. Haha!
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »