Reviews for Original Sin
mykindoflove chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
O Poor,poor Edward.I simply can't imagine how it feels not to be loved by the person who created on let's not forget Bella and het bitchy attitude forwards in hell can she be so selfish and side up with "the love of herlife" and not sympathise with a man who was deprived of his father for his whole life,just in order to continue having a relationship with a guy she barely knows and only fuck?
Olivia Twisted chapter 29 . 7/7/2014
Awesome. Loved it :)
EmilyWoods chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
slut...but it was hot...
CourtneyHowlett chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
I love this story sooooo much. But would you mind explaining to me what the significance of the date is again?
Christina chapter 27 . 4/4/2014
Okay, so I have never posted a review on this sight and if I have it was like ten years ago and I don't remember but this story is awesome! You literally made your own world and characters and story line and it was amazing! If it wasn't for the fact that the names were the same I wouldn't even know it was based off twilight in anyway. It's so good! There are a lot of stories on this sight that are good, excellent even but this one puts them all to shame! I literally started reading it monday night and just kept reading till I was done and then had to do my homework and ended pulling an all nighter, but that's okay because this story is awesome! I've reread it like three times already this week. I hope that one day you right your own book and it get's published and you tell us all about it because I would for sure buy it if this story is anything to go off of! Truly amazing story, I absolutely loved reading it, loved your work, and just loved everything about it! Thank you for being awesomely talented and writing it! Awesome work!
WB Crazy chapter 18 . 3/26/2014
That was a really shitty thing fir her to say to him...Nobody wants you. Not cool Bella
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 28 . 3/17/2014
Wow, wasnt expecting that. Great twist, and it explains a bit about Berty and Cullen.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 27 . 3/17/2014
I have enjoyed this Bella and Cralisle story very much. Im a sucker for a well written story with Bella and mojority of the Twilight guys we love so dearly. Awesome job doll.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/8/2014
A great read, thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/8/2014
I love it when Charlie and Billy come out.. thanks for that... any c by acne you'd write their story?
OhGeeFantasy chapter 29 . 2/6/2014
Excellent story! I loved every bit of it and I'm sad it's over.
Hugs
Gee
OhGeeFantasy chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
This is SO good!
lmc123 chapter 29 . 1/1/2014
This was a lovely story. You write great characters. Even the out take with berty, somehow, I don't know how, but you made that work.
Loved jacob and his relationship with bella
And edward he was so good..
Love your work, thanks

Lisa-Marie
lmc123 chapter 27 . 1/1/2014
Ahhhhhh
lmc123 chapter 25 . 1/1/2014
That chapter was god dam hilarious! Bella im gay... what the fuck?... and a punch up, edward kissing her bye and his witty comments cracked me up, bye tramps... so funny
1,265 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »