Reviews for Original Sin
Christina chapter 27 . 4/4/2014
Okay, so I have never posted a review on this sight and if I have it was like ten years ago and I don't remember but this story is awesome! You literally made your own world and characters and story line and it was amazing! If it wasn't for the fact that the names were the same I wouldn't even know it was based off twilight in anyway. It's so good! There are a lot of stories on this sight that are good, excellent even but this one puts them all to shame! I literally started reading it monday night and just kept reading till I was done and then had to do my homework and ended pulling an all nighter, but that's okay because this story is awesome! I've reread it like three times already this week. I hope that one day you right your own book and it get's published and you tell us all about it because I would for sure buy it if this story is anything to go off of! Truly amazing story, I absolutely loved reading it, loved your work, and just loved everything about it! Thank you for being awesomely talented and writing it! Awesome work!
WB Crazy chapter 18 . 3/26/2014
That was a really shitty thing fir her to say to him...Nobody wants you. Not cool Bella
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 28 . 3/17/2014
Wow, wasnt expecting that. Great twist, and it explains a bit about Berty and Cullen.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 27 . 3/17/2014
I have enjoyed this Bella and Cralisle story very much. Im a sucker for a well written story with Bella and mojority of the Twilight guys we love so dearly. Awesome job doll.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/8/2014
A great read, thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/8/2014
I love it when Charlie and Billy come out.. thanks for that... any c by acne you'd write their story?
OhGeeFantasy chapter 29 . 2/6/2014
Excellent story! I loved every bit of it and I'm sad it's over.
Hugs
Gee
OhGeeFantasy chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
This is SO good!
lmc123 chapter 29 . 1/1/2014
This was a lovely story. You write great characters. Even the out take with berty, somehow, I don't know how, but you made that work.
Loved jacob and his relationship with bella
And edward he was so good..
Love your work, thanks

Lisa-Marie
lmc123 chapter 27 . 1/1/2014
Ahhhhhh
lmc123 chapter 25 . 1/1/2014
That chapter was god dam hilarious! Bella im gay... what the fuck?... and a punch up, edward kissing her bye and his witty comments cracked me up, bye tramps... so funny
Aretee chapter 29 . 12/29/2013
Umm...I just read your whole story in a 24 hours and now that my family is mad at me for woefully neglecting them, I have to go do damage control. ;)
I loved this story. It was intensely personal for me and made me consider things about my own life and the people in it. Thank you. I think you may have helped me be more patient with a few people.
winterhorses chapter 29 . 12/10/2013
This is a captivating, well-written story, and I LOVE the interaction between Edward and, well, everyone. :) Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
sexysiren1981 chapter 29 . 10/20/2013
That was a truly fuck awesome story - well done! Loved every moment :)
Daphodill chapter 29 . 10/5/2013
Really great story! I read most of it with a smile on my face. Although Carlisle is deeply damaged, much of it a self-inflicted sort if purgatory, he was brilliant and charming, and very nearly perfect. I didn't even mind the BPOV so much. This was an excellently plotted fic, and not at all what I expected.

The supporting cast of characters did so much to help in the MCs' growth. I swore Jake would be gay with how flamboyantly comfortable he was with Bella, yet never tried to get with her (I was going to say sleep with her, but he did that - they were constantly in bed together), their relationship was so much fun. Adding Rosalie to their group was great, although I did feel bad that she was hung up on Bella. I hope she found happiness.

Edward...Edward's arrival was a bit of a surprise to me. I'm not exactly sure what I expected Carlisle to have locked away in that room, but I certainly wasn't expecting him to have erased himself from his kid's life. Edward's behavior was funny and disturbing. I genuinely felt bad for the guy. But then he provided all the laughs. My heart swelled as their relationship grew and blananced out. That epi...I don't get choked up much when reading fic, but that whole thing at the hospital. Lord have mercy...my feels. Don't get me started on Charlie-i adore that guy. I can't help but be happy for them. His revelation makes Jake and Bella's familiarity all the more clear.

I want to know how Rachel and Paul turned out. That was a very sweet diversion.

This one is going in my 'must read again and share' list. Truly excellent work. Thanks for sharing.
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »