Reviews for Original Sin
Guest chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
I'm enjoying this story, but this chapter doesn't make sense. If Rachel truly didn't want to lose her baby AND she has health insurance AND she's bleeding from her uterus, then she would have called 9-1-1 for an ambulance, not call everyone under the sun and wait at least an hour for someone to maybe get there. The second thing that doesn't make sense: the extent of Bella's naïveté. She's almost 21 years old. Her father is the chief of police. Police officers' children aren't naive to that extent, nor do they do what Bella did (keep trusting Edward and give him the keys to her life).
Guest chapter 27 . 9/3/2016
This is the most lovely story I have had the pleasure to stumble upon in a very long time. Wonderful writing, inspiring story, great muili dimensional characters, witty banner and smoking hot sex!

I tried the horror fic you updated this week. Don't know if it's for me. This story, here? This is for me. My cup of tea. My brand of heroine. Great story. Thank you
Novel's addict chapter 29 . 6/20/2016
Wow it's absolutely amazing
myadryk89 chapter 29 . 6/2/2016
Awesome! I love Bella/Carlisle stories, and this one is great!
The conflicts in this story are so realistic and complicated, makes me love it all the more.
Thank you for sharing it with us. You are amazing!
Rose chapter 29 . 5/1/2016
This story is amazing! I wasn't expecting this at all when I started reading. You are an incredible writer. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
PurplePhoenix89 chapter 29 . 3/1/2016
Amazing! your story is so good! I couldnt put it down! thabks for sharing
fanfictionalcolic chapter 29 . 12/30/2015
It's magnificent ! I am a little bit partial to or their paring, but something in the summary caught my attention. Then your style got me hooked at the first chapter, and then the mystery and the story...
This works so well that it has to be Carlisle . By the way I love this pain in the ass Edward.
Thanks for this gem
seouldjinn chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
This story reminds me so much of that time I met a young professor in my university. And here we are now, after eight years, engaged to be married. hahaha
KioshiUshima chapter 29 . 8/19/2015
Oboy, I just binge read this, and it is amazing. Thank you.
devbronte5 chapter 13 . 8/18/2015
Just FYI...Bella's really starting to piss me off. She absolutely can't be this naive or "with all reckless abandon." I mean...she's going to USC and not smart enough to question her "relationship" with Dr. Reclusive with a side of Dishonesty? Don't get me wrong, I'm really liking the story, but I just don't know. I guess...frustrated? Can't wait to read more though. :)
Sassyvampmama chapter 29 . 6/3/2015
I loved this, thanks for sharing.
Goldielover chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
I really should have written this review a while ago, as I've now read this story several times. What a wonderful one it is. So much emotion. Admit to being a bit frustrated with Edward's behaviour when he was acting like a six year old, but could see why he was written like that. I've always liked the Carlisle/Bella pairing, and both of yours are firm favourites. Thank you.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 29 . 1/14/2015
What a brilliant, story! So emotional ( that could also be the complete lack of sleep I've had as I couldn't put this story down!) a beautiful love story, I only wish it were longer, ( would have loved to see the wedding!)
Thanks so much for sharing!
Inlovewithjazz chapter 27 . 1/14/2015
Am crying to much to write anything other than "beautiful"
Inlovewithjazz chapter 17 . 1/14/2015
F ck it's 3 am I have to get up for work in 3 hours but I don't want to stop reading! I'm really enjoying this story!
1,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »