Reviews for Original Sin
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 7 . 1/21
No, an earthquake wouldn't be so bad with a
man like that accompanying the tremors. ..
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 6 . 1/21
I love how they've now been on several unplanned
dates...and she knows his aversion to children, and
yet, they're just NOW exchanging numbers. Very
UN-cliche and they just seem to be getting started!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 1/21
That would be a very interesting and intimate
way to get to know a new best friend! LOL
My only fear is that Rosalie will fall for Bella.
That could be a painful scenario.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 1/21
Wow. Carlisle has a serious case of
self-loathing going on! He studies all
of those religions, hasn't he stumbled
onto the idea of Grace?! LOL
orchidluv chapter 25 . 11/2/2016
I didn't expect the Charlie twist. Brilliant!
orchidluv chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
Man I don't usually read AH stories but you've pulled me in, literally sucked me straight into the storyline and I cannot make myself go find some vamps! I applaud your writing prowess my dear.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
I'm enjoying this story, but this chapter doesn't make sense. If Rachel truly didn't want to lose her baby AND she has health insurance AND she's bleeding from her uterus, then she would have called 9-1-1 for an ambulance, not call everyone under the sun and wait at least an hour for someone to maybe get there. The second thing that doesn't make sense: the extent of Bella's naïveté. She's almost 21 years old. Her father is the chief of police. Police officers' children aren't naive to that extent, nor do they do what Bella did (keep trusting Edward and give him the keys to her life).
Guest chapter 27 . 9/3/2016
This is the most lovely story I have had the pleasure to stumble upon in a very long time. Wonderful writing, inspiring story, great muili dimensional characters, witty banner and smoking hot sex!

I tried the horror fic you updated this week. Don't know if it's for me. This story, here? This is for me. My cup of tea. My brand of heroine. Great story. Thank you
Novel's addict chapter 29 . 6/20/2016
Wow it's absolutely amazing
myadryk89 chapter 29 . 6/2/2016
Awesome! I love Bella/Carlisle stories, and this one is great!
The conflicts in this story are so realistic and complicated, makes me love it all the more.
Thank you for sharing it with us. You are amazing!
Rose chapter 29 . 5/1/2016
This story is amazing! I wasn't expecting this at all when I started reading. You are an incredible writer. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
PurplePhoenix89 chapter 29 . 3/1/2016
Amazing! your story is so good! I couldnt put it down! thabks for sharing
fanfictionalcolic chapter 29 . 12/30/2015
It's magnificent ! I am a little bit partial to or their paring, but something in the summary caught my attention. Then your style got me hooked at the first chapter, and then the mystery and the story...
This works so well that it has to be Carlisle . By the way I love this pain in the ass Edward.
Thanks for this gem
Calaguen Trisacond chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
This story reminds me so much of that time I met a young professor in my university. And here we are now, after eight years, engaged to be married. hahaha
KioshiUshima chapter 29 . 8/19/2015
Oboy, I just binge read this, and it is amazing. Thank you.
1,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »