Reviews for Original Sin
devbronte5 chapter 13 . 8/18/2015
Just FYI...Bella's really starting to piss me off. She absolutely can't be this naive or "with all reckless abandon." I mean...she's going to USC and not smart enough to question her "relationship" with Dr. Reclusive with a side of Dishonesty? Don't get me wrong, I'm really liking the story, but I just don't know. I guess...frustrated? Can't wait to read more though. :)
Sassyvampmama chapter 29 . 6/3/2015
I loved this, thanks for sharing.
Goldielover chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
I really should have written this review a while ago, as I've now read this story several times. What a wonderful one it is. So much emotion. Admit to being a bit frustrated with Edward's behaviour when he was acting like a six year old, but could see why he was written like that. I've always liked the Carlisle/Bella pairing, and both of yours are firm favourites. Thank you.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 29 . 1/14/2015
What a brilliant, story! So emotional ( that could also be the complete lack of sleep I've had as I couldn't put this story down!) a beautiful love story, I only wish it were longer, ( would have loved to see the wedding!)
Thanks so much for sharing!
Inlovewithjazz chapter 27 . 1/14/2015
Am crying to much to write anything other than "beautiful"
Inlovewithjazz chapter 17 . 1/14/2015
F ck it's 3 am I have to get up for work in 3 hours but I don't want to stop reading! I'm really enjoying this story!
goldseadragon chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
I can't stand kids, so I'd snap up this Carlisle in a second. There are a LOT of child-free social and dating groups that would be happy to have him.
ptl4ever419 chapter 29 . 10/11/2014
Wow! What an intense story :) I loved it and it gave me so many interesting things to think about so thank you :D
missmelly chapter 27 . 9/26/2014
What a well-crafted, beautifully developed story! I enjoyed every moment, and that's not typical for me. Thank you for sharing it.
missmelly chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
Frickin hilarious!
missmelly chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
I like your Edward a lot-which is rare for me-but he's so "Emmett," which I find both infuriating and endearing. I love Bella standing up to him, and I enjoy seeing Carlisle learning to do the same.
missmelly chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
I am new to B&C shipping, so I've only just discovered your story. I love your Jacob and your Rosalie. And your Bella is stupendous!
mykindoflove chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
O Poor,poor Edward.I simply can't imagine how it feels not to be loved by the person who created on let's not forget Bella and het bitchy attitude forwards in hell can she be so selfish and side up with "the love of herlife" and not sympathise with a man who was deprived of his father for his whole life,just in order to continue having a relationship with a guy she barely knows and only fuck?
Olivia Twisted chapter 29 . 7/7/2014