Reviews for Original Sin
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
sex on the sofa with hot glasses, phew xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
oh he is behaving odd isn't he. i am glad that Bella noticed the day. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
bit worried he is always touching her throat but hopefully it's not a wierd thing. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
lol do love Carlisle, xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
omg. I had an evening like that once too. girls are just nice and soft but do lack the bulge in the right place. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
ok so replace closet with balcony ! xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
hmm so who slept in the closet, and it's got to be dodgy using endearments instead of her name. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
hmm she seems really into Mike. xx
jjkostenko chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
It bothers me that she barely talked to him, it felt more like a parent talking to an angry sulking teenager and then being distracted by the hot sex. Granted she is only 20 years old, but still, I just wish she grow a little more back bone and be a little less start eyed and blinded by the physical attraction.
XmariskaX chapter 29 . 6/15/2013
I love this story! Amazing writing. Though i have to admit i was secretly hoping for bella and carlisle to have a baby. I do understand though that that was just not realistic, with all the problems carlisle has. I really did love reading this, thank you for sharong this!
Carloka chapter 25 . 6/11/2013
I'll never thought that Charlie will be gay! Xd jajajaa that was awesome ;)
Carloka chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
I think that is strange that the dishes don't always be in most lowers cupboards, where I am from- Chile- the earthquakes are pretty normal, so when we have one, very little things fall and break and our houses don't move so much xd is very good, otherwise we'll have to buy new things very often XD my points is that that think shock me, the part of the dishes, I always thought that that was a fact.
I liked the all thing of the earthquake, it remaind me of home so, thumbs up xd
redemptionsong chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
I've never read a Bella/Carlisle fic before and I thought I'd just read the first chapter just to see how it played out and I wasn't planning on reading further but I ended up reading the whole story and absolutely loving it. And this coming from a staunch Edward/Bella girl too. At no point in this story though, did I want Edward and Bella to get together and I credit that to your writing and how completely you sucked me in to rooting for Bella and Carlisle. Added this to my favourites!
Marie Mermaids chapter 20 . 6/3/2013
What lovely twists and turns and that Edward and the ice cream and the lobsters! This chapter was something else! I think this is my fav so far... Rosalie Bella one is a close second.
Marie Mermaids chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
No! I feel like something really bad is going to happen and I really like Mike. I don't mind this being a Mike story. How did you manage to make Mike likable? Yes, i know, by starting off like that. snicker. Saw this story rec on Wayward Pushers by the way.
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »