Reviews for Original Sin
Princess Mishawaka chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
I sure am happy that Carlisle came along and waylaid Bella so she didn't go up to Mike and make up with him. That would have been a big mistake.

Getting closer and closer and Carlisle whose life doesn't allow for children is romancing Bella who is very fertile.
Mach'isheen chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
I decided to look at some Bella/Carlisle stories on a whim and this was the first one I started reading. The first chapter wasn't even over when I knew I was in for a spoiling experience. This story is all kinds of delicious. Grammar and format is great and allows for easy reading. Sex seems to be pretty important but it doesn't feel meaningless, random, or a cheap way to bring in readers. The characters are interesting and I find myself looking closely for clues for what exactly is different or the same as the canon universe. I can't quite decide whether Carlisle is a vampire or not in this AU. It makes sense given some of the clues strewn about but there could be some other problem that I'm not catching. I find this exciting. The relationship between Carlisle and Bella is fun. There is definitely magnetism but none of that ridiculous and constant mooning over one another. Soon, possibly, but I adore this building sense of camaraderie.

I was caught off guard by the moment with Rosalie, but found I didn't mind all that much. Not that I'm looking out for more this (obviously since the main characters are Bella and Carlisle) but it was interesting. The way the men reacted to Bella's "one time in college..." experience is pretty amusing. I kind of hope Rosalie and Bella will be friends but I'm open for anything. I look forward to seeing how everything unfolds. In the meantime I'll take a look at your other fiction. :)
Madmum chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
It was so good to have Carlisle back in this chapter. I laughed when his eyes glazed over at the thought of Bella and Rosalie together. Typical man.

Another great chapter!
Madmum chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Wow! I didn't expect Bella and Rose but it was hot! I'm glad Bella is regretting her night with Rose but can look at it as another life experience. A sexy life experience.

The other party encounters were very funny. I am seriously addicted to this story :)
tinkita chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Interesting story!
T.L. Wilson chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
I love the way these two flirt back and forth with each other. I can't wait for the next chapters! 3
DarkRaven2008 chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Great chapter! I wish I could steal Carlisle's fries lol. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Kate
Lake25 chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
*sigh*

carlisle...

ok first, bella really reminded me of a bitchy teenager during her interaction with paul and jacob. she could go head to head with the best of them.

*looks at little sister*

anyway - i liked her moment of insecureness, made her seem more like a real person. and it gave carlisle a chance to be his usual charming, witty self. :)

ciao

ps: i'm rereading take this heart right now...i needed more carlisle.
kouga's older woman chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
I love how they have basically had 2 dates already plus some extra time thrown in, 1 more time and they beat his normal relationship!
JSLForLife chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I am loving this story! I can't wait to see where it goes
anhanninen chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
This chapter was great! Carlisle cheering up Bella was wonderful. I'm really loving it.

Short review since I'm dead tired. Thanks for writing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cullen Cousin chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I love how their friendship/relationship is building up slowly.

Excellent chapter!

CC
SaoThwee chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I love what I'm reading so far and you're writing/storytelling is amazing! I can already tell that this story will be in my top 3 for Carlisle/Bella fics.
I need a life bad chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Lol...jake and paul cracked me up...poor Bella ..but she had to deal with it...carisle the night and shining armour

Thanks for posting...I love this story and can't wait for me
kartastrophe chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
thats was hot! excited to see how Bellas adventures go.
1,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »