Reviews for Original Sin
I need a life bad chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Wow...Carlisle is so sweet and hot...I like Jake...its nice to read Rennee being a good mom.

Can't wait for more.
Madmum chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
I just started reading today, and I'm hooked! Can't wait to find out what Carlisle's secret is.
anhanninen chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This chapter had me hooked as I read it while waiting to go into the eye doc. Good thing I didn't read it while in there! LOL. I was just dying to know more about the blond!

Great chapter. This story will be amazing like your others :)
Cullen Cousin chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
YUUUUP! There ain't nothing in the world that a bowl of ice cream can't cure. Damn, I wish I had some now!

Can't wait to find out what Carlisle deal is...he not a child molester, God forbid, is he?

anhanninen chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
I'm really enjoying this new story! I'm so intrigued by it so far. I want to know more and can't wait to find out. I'm hooked. I love the idea of Carlisle not being perfect. It's so unusual and is really interesting. I loved the Carlisle-saves-Bella and I can't wait for more Bella-saves-Carlisle.

Great story! I'm not sure "hooked" is really a strong enough word. I'm patiently, yet eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

Thanks for writing!
dinkadot chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
im hooked, waiting for more lol

Brandi
Cailley Rachelle chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
I love this! Poor Bella... mike just fucked up the best thing that ever fictionally happened to"him"!
Cullen Cousin chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Poor Bella. I don't blame her one bit for leaving him. Now she is free to hunt down the hot doc!

I need a life bad chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Son of birch...mike has to die...what an ass...jake is sweet...well at least I think he is...I was SO wrong about mike ...I need an update with dr cullen in it...lol
I need a life bad chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Omg...damn you ...I love mike..I want him for myself... you are going to kill me with this story...but...Dr Cullen...omfg...swoon
jjcullen chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
When I saw you had a new story I dropped

everything and started to read . Take This Heart

continues to be my fav Carlisle / Bella story of all

time. But I'm excited to be here for the beginning of

this new adventure! You rock
Cullen Cousin chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
I have a strange feeling that Romeo is up to something no good!

Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Hmmm... interesting, very interesting! I'm just glad she won't be with Mike very long. To me, he is just...ewww! Now Carlisle on the other hand...don't get me started. **drools**

Can't wait to see where you take this story!

kouga's older woman chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Yes, it's me. Your friendly neighborhood junkie. Like the fan fiction addict that I am, I have read every word you have posted so far but crave more. Please send more before withdraw symptoms set it!
I need a life bad chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Ididnt except such a hot start with...mike? Lol..he seems sweet...I think he is about to get his heart broken...
1,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 Next »