Reviews for Original Sin
DarkRaven2008 chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Great chapter! I wish I could steal Carlisle's fries lol. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Kate
Lake25 chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
*sigh*

carlisle...

ok first, bella really reminded me of a bitchy teenager during her interaction with paul and jacob. she could go head to head with the best of them.

*looks at little sister*

anyway - i liked her moment of insecureness, made her seem more like a real person. and it gave carlisle a chance to be his usual charming, witty self. :)

ciao

ps: i'm rereading take this heart right now...i needed more carlisle.
kouga's older woman chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
I love how they have basically had 2 dates already plus some extra time thrown in, 1 more time and they beat his normal relationship!
JSLForLife chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I am loving this story! I can't wait to see where it goes
anhanninen chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
This chapter was great! Carlisle cheering up Bella was wonderful. I'm really loving it.

Short review since I'm dead tired. Thanks for writing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cullen Cousin chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I love how their friendship/relationship is building up slowly.

Excellent chapter!

CC
SaoThwee chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I love what I'm reading so far and you're writing/storytelling is amazing! I can already tell that this story will be in my top 3 for Carlisle/Bella fics.
I need a life bad chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Lol...jake and paul cracked me up...poor Bella ..but she had to deal with it...carisle the night and shining armour

Thanks for posting...I love this story and can't wait for me
kartastrophe chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
thats was hot! excited to see how Bellas adventures go.
LawOrderSVUaddict chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
I like it so far.(:
Continue?
jjcullen chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
well that was a surprise...but at the same time I wasn't really surprised. Now there's an oxymoron. I loved her "strike outs'. Priceless. Charlie, oh Charlie! tee heee

And a 16 year old. Really? How the heck did he get there? Boys!

Rose...yeah, I was surprised for that twist, but as soon as she and Bella started talking I knew it was coming even before sex was mentioned. But what is college if not an endless opportunity to try new things, follow new adventures, make mistakes (and hopefully learn from them) and then wake up the next morning with...maybe not the love of your life or even a lover, but a new friend. Intersting twist, but so fits into this lovely tale you are weaving. And a very colorful tapestry it will be!
jjcullen chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Hun I am absofuckinglutly lovin this story. It's fun

and light while still having some intrigue. You had me from

chapter 1 but you draw me further in with every chapter
Lake25 chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
first let me say that i just fell out of my chair when rosalie made an appereance.

and i wanted to laugh...for some reason the thought of rose being a lesbian was hilarious to me.

the rest of the chapter was an interesting read, but it wont make onto my list of most favourites...but that's because i don't like to read femme-slash that much.

i'm hoping for more carlisle in the next chapter!

ciao
Princess Mishawaka chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
I am so glad Bella didn't end up spending the night with any of the loosers she was dancing with.

Rose isn't bad considering Bella was really drunk and she didn't really have remorse in the morning. It's something most girls try but I have to say that I would feel a bit like Bella too many boobs and too few peens.

So back to Carlisle...
kouga's older woman chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
WOW! So are she and Rosalie going to stay friends now? Can't wait for Jake's reaction to her having been with a girl and he missed it!
1,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »