Reviews for Original Sin
kouga's older woman chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Yes, it's me. Your friendly neighborhood junkie. Like the fan fiction addict that I am, I have read every word you have posted so far but crave more. Please send more before withdraw symptoms set it!
I need a life bad chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Ididnt except such a hot start with...mike? Lol..he seems sweet...I think he is about to get his heart broken...
Princess Mishawaka chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
You need to erase my last two reviews. Not all of them just the parts about Mike being such a good guy. BAS#ARD there just isn't any excuse for leaving Bella stranded at the library and doing the dirty dance routine in their apt. then he has the gall to make love to Bella while the girl is climbing out the window.

All right ...I was wrong about him..really wrong. Now for Carlisle he really did her a huge favor telling her. He didn't have to as he didn't really even know her. I am glad he did.

People told me but i wouldn't believe them. Hated them for telling me lies..that could have happened to Carlisle. Damn Mike
T.L. Wilson chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
I knew Mike was cheating on her as soon as he didn't answer the phone. I never liked him anyway. I'm glad we're going to have some Chief action!
Zoya Zalan chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
YAY! Another story from you! Mike seemed *suspiciously* too good in the first few chapters. I kept thinking, 'if he's such a wonderful boyfriend, where does Carlisle come in?' Being the Carlisle girl that I am, I was somewhat relieved when Mike's indiscretion came to light. The stage is set...bring it on! Of course, since this is you, I know it will be an exciting roller coaster ride to watch. :-) Sooo looking forward to reading more!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Can't believe I am writing this but I am really loving Mike.

So Carlisle is a big prof. and takes Bella home in a pinch but nothing else.

I wonder what is going to happen to Mike to get rid of him so that Bella and Carlisle can get together.
DarkRaven2008 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Ok so that was sad. Mike's an idiot. Looking forward to the next chapter.
cecilia4059 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
I'm a little confused of what kind of girl does Bella really is. Still, don't see how Bella and Carlisle will eventually be together. Thanks for the fast updates.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
OK I had to do a quick change of opinion of Mike Newton. Wiped clean. Now he is a good, sexy dude who leaves candy on pillows. YUM

Carlisle is introduced but only as a study table hog.

this really sounds like a very good story and I can't wait to get into it.
Lake25 chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
two chapters in one night!

*waves from cloud seven*

carlisle seems really fun in this chapter. i see lots of banter coming up in the future!

thanks for the reassurances about mike, i can't wait for it.

alas i have to go to sleep now, otherwise i'd wait for more...

good night!
DarkRaven2008 chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Great chapter! I'm not usually a fan of Mike. I like him in this story oddly, but I having a feeling I will end up hating him as more of the story is posted. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Lake25 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
a new story from you!

*squeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaal*

awesome!

well, of course i'm going to read it, you wrote it after all.

the first chapter seems interesting enough,but...please excuse me while my dinner makes a re-appereance...sex between bella and michael newton...*shudder*

i find your idea of bella-saving-carlisle very interesting, because i just can't imagine what carlisle would need rescuing from. i can't wait to find out!

ciao
kouga's older woman chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Good so far, I'll be waiting for more!
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
The first chapter is about Bella and Mike, really not my favorite pair although Mike seems to be a nice guy. Thanks for writing.
DarkRaven2008 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Great start! Looking forward to reading more!

Kate