Reviews for Persona 4:Truth of the Soul
Riddle Wraith chapter 11 . 1/1
Oh my GOD dude! SERIOUSLY! I physically NEED to read more of this! Please, please, please update soon if you can!
vincent the vizard chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
gret story. wish was finished though. I really like how you named a chapter after a Breaking Benjamin song called "Dance With the Devil".
Matt chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
I'm loving how you're getting all of the villains the "Investigation Club" fought together and teaming them up with each other and Aizen.
Matt chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Thanks 4 not torturing Teddie(one of my fav characters in the anime version) to Kurotsuchi's experiments. Only a creep like Orochimaru or Kabuto would do something that heinous!
Code-Emperor07 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
By any chance, is Souji's bankai Izanagi-no-Ookami?
Code-Emperor07 chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
PLZ UPDATE AND CONTINUE SOON. The story's getting good.
oblivionAngel140 chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Hey i love what your writing and your story but your missing one person in the bleach and persona 4 crossover...WHERES ICHIGO!?You should know that ever since bleach the series started ichigo was the main character if you want to make you story better just put ichigo in one of your chapter seriously...
Haseo8 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Interesting concept. A few things: You should try to be a bit more descriptive, like with their surroundings and maybe even what the characters are feeling or something. You should also go a little more in depth as to what the characters are feelings, their thoughts, etc. It really looks like you're just kind of speeding though it. The pacing seems a little fast. I also recommend not really summing up their reactions and feelings and whatnot with one word. Go into slightly more detail about it. It will drag in more readers. Also, a few other minor details that really only go with my own personal opinion, so it doesn't matter.

Overall, not a bad story, it just feels like you're rushing though it. I do hope you continue, just try to add a little bit more detail.
lazyguy90 chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
This is a pretty cool story.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Keep up the good work.
DrakeDarkblade chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Wait a minute...I thought souji was theonly one capable of wielding multiple personas. I'd love to see your explanation for this.
DrakeDarkblade chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I had to read several chaptrs in to get an understanding. I'm liking it sofar. hopefully it's not just ten chapters. Also wuldn't the personas be considered Hollows in the fact that thy all wear masks...Just food for thought..It got me wondering about how Rukia would react to seeing Izagnagi summoned for the first time.
camitake chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
OH PLEASE CONTINUE! :D THIS IS WAY TOO EPIC XD one of my fav anime and gave game in the same fanfic! *dies*
Astrih Konnash chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
Loved how the idea I gave turned into a fun part of a fine chapter - never thought of Yachiru blackmailing Kan-kan erh, Kanji _

Laters!
ToAruKagakuNoPersona chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
What if Kurotsuchi got interested in the TV world and sent in a research expedition?
Amekoryuu chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
Just finished reading all 7 chapters and I have to say I'm suprised you don't have more reviews. You blend the two plots wonderfully(though it's sad they died) so Gin I'd a good guy this round? I love the changes so far as well as the interactions.

I think it would be amusing for Azien to become a puppet :)

I'm looking forward to reading more on your next update!

Ps the new ideas you come up with are really neat like the mirror an attacks.